The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 23 Thread #lakersofficiallytomissthe playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just figuring if he is going to be primary a scorer he'll be typecast as an undersized combo guard 6th man like Lou and Jamal Crawford.
I think as long as he’s on the cavs he will be a starter, CJ McCollum comes to mind as an undersized sg that mainly just scores. If they draft Morant it could work out similar to the blazers backcourt set up
Donovan Mitchell is somewhat similar too

All went according to plan.

Whose plan? No idea.
One of the Suns beat writers suggested they could go over .500 the last 11 games. Hope we don’t follow his idea.

Returning to Boston as a member of the Denver Nuggets, Isaiah Thomas expressed his love for the Boston Celtics and the city before their matchup.
Thomas added that he reached out to Danny Ainge during free agency last season.
"I know we left on bad terms with me being traded. I wanted them to know that the interest was there. I didn’t know if they were interested, and I wasn’t saying I wanted to come back and be the guy. I was just saying if the opportunity presents itself, just know I’m interested," said Thomas.
Thomas, a free agent this summer, left the door open for his return.
"You never know. You can’t predict the future. My options are always open for anybody. I’m a Denver Nugget now, but I’m a free agent at the end of the season, and you never know what can happen. Who knows?"

Returning to Boston as a member of the Denver Nuggets, Isaiah Thomas expressed his love for the Boston Celtics and the city before their matchup.
Thomas added that he reached out to Danny Ainge during free agency last season.
"I know we left on bad terms with me being traded. I wanted them to know that the interest was there. I didn’t know if they were interested, and I wasn’t saying I wanted to come back and be the guy. I was just saying if the opportunity presents itself, just know I’m interested," said Thomas.
Thomas, a free agent this summer, left the door open for his return.
"You never know. You can’t predict the future. My options are always open for anybody. I’m a Denver Nugget now, but I’m a free agent at the end of the season, and you never know what can happen. Who knows?"
I just want to punch that little campaigner.

You're s**t mate just accept it.

For the doco nuffies. Houston just released a doco on the 22 game streak but some interesting stuff in there even for fans of other teams. I had forgotten how ridiculous the West was that year, GSW missing playoffs with 48-34!

For the doco nuffies. Houston just released a doco on the 22 game streak but some interesting stuff in there even for fans of other teams. I had forgotten how ridiculous the West was that year, GSW missing playoffs with 48-34!

S160201.jpg

What did Denver miss with last year? 46?

I hope Seattle gets an expansion team soon. New Orleans can move to the East and start making the playoffs more regularly.

So who will the Lakers trade LeBron for?

Anyway, he's touch and go to record his lowest ever season points. Needs 254 points at 23.1 ppg with 11 games to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Kings collapse from 28 up with a minute left in the 3rd was absolutely amazing, I can't recall a collapse that big with only 13 mins game time left ?

That Kings collapse from 28 up with a minute left in the 3rd was absolutely amazing, I can't recall a collapse that big with only 13 mins game time left ?
Lakers in 2002 v Dallas. Down 27 at 3qtr time
Heat v Cavs in 2013 was 27 too

Hes also averaging 36, 7.5, 6.4 on 61% TS

Amazing how negative everyone can be about someone who plays through pain, and managed to pull the team through injuries all season the way he has been and still puts up these types of numbers. Yet you all fawn over some of the absolute divas of the NBA who decide when they want to try. Absolutely amazing.

You were all jizzing over PG when he went on his little hot streak and now OKC are the 6th seed and 1 game ahead of 8th despite having FAR better health all season :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The gap between Hardens scoring av and 2nd on the list is the biggest since 87' Jordan lollllll

jfc all I did was state a fact.

Harden has been amazing this year. I've written that a lot this year.

You're worse than Durant when it comes to sensitivity.

Actually maybe DontArgue is Harden's burner account...

Also, teams should be looking to push Harden to the left corner.

I mean Harden is pathetic from there. Even my blind grandma could shoot better from there. He is an embarrassment from that corner.

DontArgue - That last bit was for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back