The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 23 Thread #lakersofficiallytomissthe playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed that the Sixers are not taking my sound advice and not sitting everyone, in a game that will mean next to nothing, but will be scrutinised to the nth degree.

Disappointed that the Sixers are not taking my sound advice and not sitting everyone, in a game that will mean next to nothing, but will be scrutinised to the nth degree.

Philly have a super soft run after this game as well. Only Bucks for the rest of the season for teams more than 1 game over 500.

You're right, they're basically a certainty for the 3rd seed no matter what today's result is.

Maybe beating Boston is a mental thing.

Philly have a super soft run after this game as well. Only Bucks for the rest of the season for teams more than 1 game over 500.

You're right, they're basically a certainty for the 3rd seed no matter what today's result is.

Maybe beating Boston is a mental thing.

You can tell by how they are playing defensively

It matters, they s**t their pants at the sight of a Celtic jersey, at some point they have to show themselves they can run with them.

It matters, they s**t their pants at the sight of a Celtic jersey, at some point they have to show themselves they can run with them.
Boston only seems to turn up against the Sixers, they're problem is they may not go deep enough into the playoffs to see a Sixers jersey.

Boston only seems to turn up against the Sixers, they're problem is they may not go deep enough into the playoffs to see a Sixers jersey.
I mean, every other game I watch they couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but you can be sure that Terry Rozier and anyone else turns on god mode vs the Sixers. It really is uncanny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart flops, then pretends he got elbowed. Absolute dickhead.
That little elbow nudge is basically every single off ball screen that guys set. Seems like he was just still pissy about getting called for a foul before that and that set him off.

Just don’t think this is going to be the game (if they won) that suddenly gets them over the Celtics hump. Would rather play ignorance until a potential playoff series because the negatives (if they lose) would far outweigh the positives and dominate the conversation, and perhaps make their psyche even worse.

Not like this is a realistic take though, they were always going to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back