• GWS by 1-24

• GWS by 25-49

• GWS by 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we stack up:

GWS - avg. 97.7 games played, 11 players over the 100-game mark, 0 players under 10 games
Swans - avg. 85.2 games played, 7 players over the 100-game mark, 3 players under 10 games

Fun drinking game though. Throw one back every time Dwayne Russell refers to us as 'big brother' during the broadcast.
It's a channel 7 game?

How we stack up:

GWS - avg. 97.7 games played, 11 players over the 100-game mark, 0 players under 10 games
Swans - avg. 85.2 games played, 7 players over the 100-game mark, 3 players under 10 games

Fun drinking game though. Throw one back every time Dwayne Russell refers to us as 'big brother' during the broadcast.

Our list is in a weird age gap.

Thanks Jacky, well played son!

Ronke the scapegoat for the mids not performing. Hope he’s not the emergency and gets the opportunity to find form in the NEAFL.

Ronke the scapegoat for the mids not performing. Hope he’s not the emergency and gets the opportunity to find form in the NEAFL.

Ronke needs a month in the NEAFL.

No travelling emergencies mate so Ronke should be fine to lace up for the NEAFL. Hope he smashes it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Pink, Tippett, Maibaum, Bell, Amartey, Fox etc

Smith won't be delisted. I imagine he'll retire. Champion of our club.

I also think they'll continue with Amartey as we will be bone dry with re to athletic forwards on our list now that we've turned McCartin into a key defender and Blakey we'd like up the ground ideally.

In Junk time. You don't think as Captain he should be standing up and leading from the front when clearly less experienced and lesser ability are clearly paddling early in the season ?

I watched the replay again WW & apart from his howler hanballing to opposition for a goal, Parker was pretty good for us. We are fast running out of players we like it seems. Even Buddy dropped two sitters after getting in position to mark.
We aren't playing well as a team that's all & just need to improve our tackling. We are like turnstiles out there.

I watched the replay again WW & apart from his howler hanballing to opposition for a goal, Parker was pretty good for us. We are fast running out of players we like it seems. Even Buddy dropped two sitters after getting in position to mark.
We aren't playing well as a team that's all & just need to improve our tackling. We are like turnstiles out there.
Turnstiles? I’d say witches hats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back