WWE Money in the Bank, Monday 20th May 2019 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Please. He just does it for attention after getting some liquid courage. He even told Meltzer after the Rumble that he does it because he wants a match with him. Jericho can't talk much about doing that after his NJPW run lol
Jericho's NJPW run has been around a billion times more interesting (and done a lot more for the promotion) than near anything Lesnar has done since 2015.

Last edited:

Then Vince said to Brock...
images

#brockbackmountain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But then when you realize it's only done to help Charlotte break her father's record it doesn't look so good anymore. :huh:

I don’t mind Charlotte she plays her character well

I don’t mind Charlotte she plays her character well

I like her too but because of that I doubt they're going to give Bayley a decent title reign. I'd have Bayley lose it during one of the back end PPVs and have Charlotte put someone over next year. I'd be surprised if Bayley held the title long.

I like her too but because of that I doubt they're going to give Bayley a decent title reign. I'd have Bayley lose it during one of the back end PPVs and have Charlotte put someone over next year. I'd be surprised if Bayley held the title long.

I’m hoping for Bayley vs Mandy Rose title match, but I’d be shocked if Bayley holds it that long.

A feud with Sasha is Surely on the cards.

My ultimate dream would be Bayley holding it until a returning AJ Lee but that’s no hope on earth of occurring.

Take away her Ric Flair nightclub music and Charlotte would get zero reaction.

She's still very good in the ring which is more you’d say than most, and is good on the mic. She’s nit my favourite but she does her role well

Cage matches should be called run away matches ...

I remember a time when cage matches used to mean something. Bret Hart vs Owen Hart was a masterpiece. As was Snuka vs Murocco. The old NWA matches where they would blade, just to get heat/sympathy. Tully Blanchard vs Magnum TA for the Us title comes to mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back