AEW Double or Nothing, Monday May 29th, 10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Writing Hayter off here? Hopefully she is good to go for All In.

Bigger moment winning it back, and more heat for Outcasts. Happy with the booking if that's the case. Would disappointing if she missed through injury. One of the best at the moment.

Jeepers, thought I'd peek the show thread on Reddit - chock full of trolls who very clearly don't watch the product, masquerading as fans and shitting on any little thing they possibly can.

I will never understand these people.

Healthy criticism is fine, but don't understand people who keep watching something they dislike ALL of.

Jeepers, thought I'd peek the show thread on Reddit - chock full of trolls who very clearly don't watch the product, masquerading as fans and shitting on any little thing they possibly can.

I will never understand these people.
Never read live threads. Always awful!

Healthy criticism is fine, but don't understand people who keep watching something they dislike ALL of.

90% of it is total bad faith, click through to their profile and you see they literally only watch/discuss WWE.

Which is super annoying, because it would be nice to have genuine critical discussions with other fans. Not so enticing when one party is literally deathriding the thing you enjoy while acting like they give a s**t 😅

90% of it is total bad faith, click through to their profile and you see they literally only watch/discuss WWE.

Which is super annoying, because it would be nice to have genuine critical discussions with other fans. Not so enticing when one party is literally deathriding the thing you enjoy while acting like they give a s**t 😅

Seeing a significant portion of Twitter, Reddit and here too....lot of people with nothing better in their lives that either hate watch or troll people who like things. Sad way to live your life. Don't give them your energy mate. Not representative of the average normal person.

Seeing a significant portion of Twitter, Reddit and here too....lot of people with nothing better in their lives that either hate watch or troll people who like things. Sad way to live your life. Don't give them your energy mate. Not representative of the average normal person.

Yeah I try to just ignore it, just a shame it is becoming increasingly difficult to find places to discuss amongst genuine fans. Either end up in a nest of trolls or amongst diehard fanboys that provide equally little value!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like almost every other battle royal in history it was dogshit and like stated above it is just the tacky way to fit mid carders onto the card. Onwards and upwards from here.

Managed to squeeze this match in, and disagree strongly with this post, it was really quite enjoyable. I think OC winning is sensible also. Don't give away the title he has defended so well cheaply, use it to boost someone. Miro could be a good option.

Yeah the last 2 matches were good stuff, cringeworthy moment with the superkick exploding shoe but they were 2 really good main events.

I didn't think that was much of a show. The 2 main events were good, but the title match was never in doubt, and they're turning the destroyer into a meme.

The main event was good and creative, but don't do things like exploding superkicks if its not going to lead directly to the finish.

You could see a balaclava'd "camera man" at ringside during the second half of the main event - I was watching him, and in a way, given Callis has done that himself in the past, I was expecting we might get some sort of call back on commentary.

Also, I'm glad they created doubt around whether Callis and Takeshita are part of the BCC, cos it doesn't make any sense at all that Callis would be. Interesting move with Takeshita - the crowd has been ready to treat him as a top star for over a year, but I'm not sure many imagined it would be as a heel.

Tbh, this was one of the weaker PPVs AEW has ever done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back