AEW Double or Nothing, Monday May 29th, 10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Buy-in pre-show 9am AEST
main show 10am AEST

(available on FITE TV, and also https://www.ppv.com/events/aew-double-or-nothing, which I have never heard of before today)
AUD$30. OR you can purchase a bundle of the 4 remaining AEW PPVs (Double or Nothing, Forbidden Door, All Out and Full Gear) on Fite for AUD$100

MJF (c) vs Darby Allin vs Sammy Guevara vs "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry (AEW World Championship)
Jamie Hayter (c) vs Toni Storm (AEW Women's World Championship)
21 man Blackjack Battle Royale (Orange Cassidy (c), Blade, Butcher, Bandido, Komander, Lee Moriarty, Big Bill Morrissey, Ari Daivari, Tony Nese, Chuck Taylor, Trent Beretta, Kip Sabian, Fenix, Pentagon, Swerve Strickland, Brian Cage, Ricky Starks, “Switchblade” Jay White, Juice Robinson, Keith Lee, Dustin Rhodes) (AEW International Championship)
Wardlow (c) vs Christian Cage (TNT Championship, Ladder Match)
Jade Cargill (c) Taya Valkyrie (TBS Championship)
FTR (c)vs Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal (AEW Tag Team Champions, Mark Briscoe as special guest referee)
House of Black (c) vs ???? (AEW Trios Champions, Open challenge)
Adam Cole vs. Chris Jericho (Unsanctioned match, Sabu as special enforcer in Adam Cole's corner)
Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta) vs. The Elite (Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks & Hangman Page) (Anarchy in the Arena match)

Ethan Page, Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn vs. Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy & Hook (if the Hardys team wins, Matt Hardy will own the rights to Ethan Page's contract. Buy-In pre-show)

Don't mind giving the entrances to lead into the PPV, particularly with a big BR
Agreed. Crazy how many entrances get interrupted or skipped. Not a fan.

What’s even crazier is the fact I’m home sick from today and it’s DON. Crazy stuff…

Nba Playoffs GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle Royal for what it was, was ok. But considering the result, what was the point of booking this? Only reason I can think of the purpose of this match was to give everyone PPV time.

Not sure it was the best use of Starks and White.

Like almost every other battle royal in history it was dogshit and like stated above it is just the tacky way to fit mid carders onto the card. Onwards and upwards from here.

I enjoyed it. I like Swerve and he’d be a great champ but that Prince Nana schtick is hokey AF

Yeah love him. Swerve has upper mid card, and even main event level potential.

Agree with Nana, don't get it. Up there with Cassidy, just cringe stuff that should have a 3 month shelf life at most.

I was thinking that about OC at the start. I’m a fan now. Probably no coincidence that he’s toned down the “he’s gonna try” stuff.
He’s over af, he’s got great music, he can go in the ring. I get it. No more than a mid carder though.

I was the reverse, thought he was great. But apart from a slight toning now, I thought he would have evolved into a more serious talent in terms of selling and in ring psychology. He does well as the smaller face fighting against the odds. But he hasn't added anything since he's started.

But maybe he doesn't have it in him and his ceiling is that it is now. Better to push merch and be where he is rather than risk doing something different - I get it. It's working for him.

Anyone watch the buy in? Just seen the replay of Jeff Hardy was he off his face again or just gassed? That looked awful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back