Racing March Daily Punt - Coronavirus > Caulfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to be on special K this weekend he should wipe the floor with that field.

Interesting the push cummings gave for Pohutakua... Its not going to be a soft track which he doesnt normally like

Having a look at Pakenham now to try get a kitty filler for the weekend

Probabeel was making ground on her on the soft which suits funstar more. We all in agreeance that's she's a moral? Probabeel is a very nice horse was thinking 4s a decent price. Funstar is a sensational horse but
you can back both if you are a wimp and make a small profit but hedging, like place betting is for pussies!! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting the push cummings gave for Pohutakua... Its not going to be a soft track which he doesnt normally like

Heard that before...utter cat who will always run on to 2nd or 3rd

Funstar barely used a ticket last start.
jmac on line looked at probabeel and thought to himself “ha,i have u covered easily”
Epsom Day Funstar killed Probabeel for fun. Funstar is the superior horse, Probabeel only gets close when she has the advantage of race fitness. Small query is the distance.

nothing better than sky moving Warrnambool over to sky 2 for a dog race 2 mins away. even in a crisis they are useless
Now I'm not sure if Sky is to blame for this or Foxtel but anyway its peak Sky decision making so probably them... they were going to make the blue channel free from around today but due to the coronavirus they changed their mind and its still $5. So at a time when the content on Sky2 is going to go down to f all they reverse that decision. Crazy.

Hello Team,
I am in the Cheltenham area and there seems to be no regular TAB outlet open. TAB customer service number 131 802 is a load of cr*p!
If anyone is aware of any nearby still open it would be much appreciated.
Thanks Kel x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back