Review Round 2: Collingwood 36-36 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I’m a loooooong time Collingwood supporter who happens to have an opinion on how this game played out.
And it played out exactly as I understood it would.

Such a predictable response from you........just like your mate Steele’s game.

Josh Thomas surely it's time - just doesn't have the tools to impose himself on a game and not slippery enough for a small forward.

But he is a Bucks Favorite.

Jarryd Blair Mark 2

Bucks was outcoached
Not sure how you come to that mate bucks started well then dimma adjusted then both sides were that rooted that a draw was a fair result

Very disappointing.I feel as if we didn’t win the four points because of our selections.Too many players who aren’t really up to it,like Madgen,Noble,Thomas( unsighted again) and Tyler Brown( not ready yet).And what a terrible spectacle it was.The A.F.L’s tinkering with the rules has had no effect on the game as a spectacle.It seems to get worse every year.

Bucks was outcoached

Our forward targets are a 1.92cm rookie listed player and a ruckman playing his second game, whos replacing an American. I reckon our success is a great credit to a lot of people, including our coach for having to deal with this situation. Our list management has been good and built a team that should have a couple of premierships except for one glaring hole. It's frustrating and despite enjoying watching such a good collingwood team, what could have been is excruciating at times and i don't see much different this year.

OMG!

FCk! Fck!
Richmond arseholes!!!
Bent umpire fks!!!!
Ripped off!
Most engineered result this millennium?
Great to see Higgin's (cnt) back even if he is a *ing tiges rshole????

Go Pies!
Kill all umpires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our forward targets are a 1.92cm rookie listed player and a ruckman playing his second game whos replacing an American. I reckon our success is a great credit to a lot of people, including our coach for having to deal with this situation. Our list management has been good and built a team that should have a couple of premierships except for one glaring hole. It's frustrating and despite enjoying watching such a good collingwood team, what could have been is excrutiating at times and i dont see much different this year.
And that 192cm rookie literally can't catch.

Didn’t watch it.
But kept an eye on the score.
As has been usual under Buckley, we give our best against the strong teams, for maybe a half at best.
Then it’s all about how long it takes the opposition to peg back the lead and Rub our noses in defeat.
If there had have been correct timed quarters then this would have played out exactly as it has the past few years.
I’m not sure what you are doing here having a whinge when you declared that this season was not worth anything?

Lucky to come away with two points. Not scoring a goal for two and a half quarters isn't good enough.
Well, they didn't score for that amount too, so apt result

Ughhh, definitely didn’t live up to the hype.

If I’m digging for a positive, at least we got 2 premiership points off Richmond and don’t have to play them again.

Ps. If you plan to carry on about our two goalless quarters, save your breath, their first and last quarters were goalless too.

The score review appeared correct to me.

We should've lost that, we went into our shells after quarter time. That said, if JT went direct instead of out to T Brown at the end, I think we definitely mark and literally steal a win.

End of the day 1-1-0 feels better than 1-1. Take the 2 points.

I think the issue was that the goal umpire called it a point and then the 3rd umpire stated it was "clearly marked".
It was not "clearly" anything... Should have been reverted back to goal umpire's call.

Josh Thomas surely it's time - just doesn't have the tools to impose himself on a game and not slippery enough for a small forward.
I didn’t have to watch the game to know this to be true.
One trick pony that has stopped producing that trick on enough occasions.

Problem is, why would you keep C.Brown over him?

He's easily as bad. Almost the lesser of two evils.

C. Brown was okay, and good in parts. Had some important moments, especially early on. Did he fade? Yes, like most of his teammates.

I think you're judging him too harshly.

Cameron played a decent game but he wasn’t playing the position he was put in the side to play in. He was suppose to be our main target up forward. If I’m not mistaken most of his marks were taken outside our forward 50. Decent debut but Cox in next week for our forward line structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back