Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is he is too fast for his own good. Bit like George. they are lighting fast but they run around like a headless chicken. disposal is wayward
Only cos of bombers game plan... they all are headless chooks

Once he learns the Richmond system watch him be a jet

North offered 900k
Blues offered 750k

I Don’t think he’s worth anything more than 500k
Tom Morris reckons

Carlton offered what he wanted to leave 850x 5

Gws offered 750 x 5 and knocked back

Norf offered more and were told no

He’s leaving the giants for 100k a year to “be closer to his sister”

The problem is he is too fast for his own good. Bit like George. they are lighting fast but they run around like a headless chicken. disposal is wayward

We run in waves. Completely different to Essendon where everyone watches him run around and claps him on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Morris reckons

Carlton offered what he wanted to leave 850x 5

Gws offered 750 x 5 and knocked back

Norf offered more and were told no

He’s leaving the giants for 100k a year to “be closer to his sister”
Unbelievable

He’s seriously not worth more than 550 absolute tops..
he’s not a good user of the ball..

he’s fast ill give him that and has some grunt but butchers and hacks it like no other

compare him to say Prestia. What’s he on 600? Prestia is 5 times the player williams will ever be

I rate Saad as a player but I just don’t think he’s the type of player we need to target. The only reason I’d chase him would be if Houli retired but he’d recently said on Riewoldt’s podcast that he still has a couple of years left in him. Thankfully it doesn’t look as though he’ll retire.

If that’s the case should we really go out and offer decent coin on a small/rebounding defender when we already have Houli, Short and Baker in the team with Markov and Eggy as depth.

I personally think it’s one of the strongest positions in the squad.

I really dont want either of Saad pr Crouch

Saad , We have enough players in his position with Short,Baker and Egg , Markov , plus others in the reserves that are young enough to play this role
He would cost our 1st Pick an atleast $500k-$600k

Crouch , Unless we are happy to pay him $750k x 4 to ensure crows a pick #2 then we have to trade
Crouch 27 year old 9 years in the system with just 94 AFL games due to Injury He would be lucky to have another 70-80 games in him

I just dont see the Value in either, We should be concentrating on the young GWS players that seem to want out
X,O'Hallaran & J.Caldwell and specially Tom Green

Keep our powder dry tigers unless an under 23 potential gun is available

Saads got a lot to do with Houli's Foundation at Punt Rd and he considers Bachar his mentor, I was thinking this might being of the cards in the lead up to the Vic game (Saad played in) plus Dimma coached.

Ralph is using that as so he can make it up and if it came about, seriously unlikely as he would have to take a pay cut to come across.

I can see us offering an avenue to come across if he wants to be apart of our culture and system due to the knowledge we have on his character but it's a long shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a Crouch fan but I would trust our guys to know what they’re doing because there is absolutely no chance he’s coming in on the $ being talked about if he does choose us.

Would prefer Perryman but he seems to only be linked to staying or Port 🤷‍♂️
Would take Petty, Sharp and/or the guy from Freo I can’t remember the name of.

I would say Saad plays in a position that is absolutely the last thing we need imo.

Ralph is using that as so he can make it up and if it came about, seriously unlikely as he would have to take a pay cut to come across.

I can see us offering an avenue to come across if he wants to be apart of our culture and system due to the knowledge we have on his character but it's a long shot
Wait i see what he’s done there.. pretending he’s a Richmond fan which he knows * all about.. throwing haymakers out there

but truly is a bombers fan thru and thru which he does get the inside info on

Haven’t seen anything in Perryman that gets me excited. Can anyone shed any light on what he’d offer us.

I’d also not waste much chasing O’Hallaron and Caldwell. Let’s wait and see them actually get a few games first.

Totally agree I don't see how there better then what we got at all and they will ask the bank for them.

Great reports about Ralphsmith as a winger.
Hoping Turner can kick on too.
Vlaustin and Ralphsmith trading banter on Insta last week.
Class barbs exchanged about Vlaustin never been on a yacht and non educated

I'd love a comprehensive list of oppo players mad_tiggy911 doesn't think are a w***er.

I have a spare 12 seconds in my schedule this afternoon.

Match his deep analytical dissecting of sides in opposition observations who he eloquently describes as s**t 8 games a round 😆

Haven’t seen anything in Perryman that gets me excited. Can anyone shed any light on what he’d offer us.

I’d also not waste much chasing O’Hallaron and Caldwell. Let’s wait and see them actually get a few games first.

If I compare him with another footballer it would probably be Sam Mitchell ish. While not overly quick he is a smart mover, just gets to where he’s needed. Is a good user off both feet too. GWS have played him around a bit half back, half forward and wing. He’s a goal kicker when playing HF. 21 so a good age. I think I’d probably have liked to see him play some inside mid but GWS are pretty stacked 🤷‍♂️. He’s a guy you can plug and play in a variety of positions so I think that’s why we would be interested.

Might not happen now that Soldo has gone down though (CCJ was rumoured to be going there).

Imo wouldn’t be unhappy whatever happens. Might also be a replacement if we do lose Pickett 🤷‍♂️

If I compare him with another footballer it would probably be Sam Mitchell ish. While not overly quick he is a smart mover, just gets to where he’s needed. Is a good user off both feet too. GWS have played him around a bit half back, half forward and wing. He’s a goal kicker when playing HF. 21 so a good age. I think I’d probably have liked to see him play some inside mid but GWS are pretty stacked . He’s a guy you can plug and play in a variety of positions so I think that’s why we would be interested.

Might not happen now that Soldo has gone down though (CCJ was rumoured to be going there).

Imo wouldn’t be unhappy whatever happens. Might also be a replacement if we do lose Pickett

Sounds good. He seemed pretty meh the last 3 rounds when I tried to actually pay attention to him.

Sounds good. He seemed pretty meh the last 3 rounds when I tried to actually pay attention to him.

Same 😂. Start paying attention and GWS s**t the bed haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back