News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lunch meat in log form. Almost like if you pulped a can of spam with a whole bunch of other lunch meat, mixed in some offal, reconstituted it into almost a cold meatloaf log, wrapped it in plastic and sold it to poor families for kids lunches.

I think it's odd that he doesn't know what it is - like no offense intended but I thought it was a pretty common Aussie kid thing.

PS: And I think it's carried on into my adult life and we now call it mortadella.

Lunch meat in log form. Almost like if you pulped a can of spam with a whole bunch of other lunch meat, mixed in some offal, reconstituted it into almost a cold meatloaf log, wrapped it in plastic and sold it to poor families for kids lunches.

Used to get a free slice as a snack from the deli lady every time we went to the supermarket with Mum. Living like kings.

I haven't eaten it since I was a kid and bought some a few months ago thinking the kids would like a poloney and sauce sanga.
It tastes like sh*t.... my kids hated it too...
I can't say I've ever looked for it in the shops, is there still heaps of it?
I remember on special occasions we used to get the chicken meat log instead

Looks like he's just trying to keep himself geed up.

Must be hard trying to keep in shape and put in the work with no support/mates around you and no clear timeline to work to.

Much prefer this to pictures of a smoking implement.

I reckon he's has plenty of support, either by phone or at home at Pirlangimpi.

In hindsight Willie has been lucky he was suspended in one respect as he spent time with family and his grand mother before she recently passed.

I do like what he posted, sounds positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel other kids had them but it never happened in our household.

Only ever got to have them staying over mates places or on picnics out and about to the footy or Skyshow.

They were good at the time, but I reckon if I booted one up now and had a crack, it'd taste like absolute trash.

I mean the filthiest spamming tasting deli meat.... with tomato sauce, on white bread. Goodness gracious me.

oh and Willie Rioli and stuff

I feel other kids had them but it never happened in our household.

Only ever got to have them staying over mates places or on picnics out and about to the footy or Skyshow.

They were good at the time, but I reckon if I booted one up now and had a crack, it'd taste like absolute trash.

I mean the filthiest spamming tasting deli meat.... with tomato sauce, on white bread. Goodness gracious me.
My sister's in-laws turned up to a family bbq with only one thing to eat, polony wrapped around cold mash potato. Might be the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.

My sister's in-laws turned up to a family bbq with only one thing to eat, polony wrapped around cold mash potato. Might be the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten.

It sounds like a scene from a horror movie.

It was legitimately one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. There was so much good food and everyone kept offering it to them but they flat out refused. Just sat in the corner looking sad eating their cold mash potato and polony.

Probably what Lewis Jetta brought to Simmo's birthday BBQ, resulting in his eventual delisting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back