Racing March Daily Thread: Cinderella would have no interest in this Slipper (Snorkel Required)

Vinery/Tancred double?

• 4. STARELLE(7)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. MIRAVALLE(6)

• 9. LOVE SENSATION(4)

• 10. PRINCESS RHAENYS(2)

• 4. SOUTHERN FRANCE(9)

• 5. SOUND(8)

• 6. SPIRIT RIDGE(6)

• 7. CHAPADA(7)

• 9. ANGEL OF TRUTH(5)

• 10. SHRAAOH(3)

• 12. SHES IDEEL(10)

• 14. MIAMI BOUND(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously one of the worst prices I've ever seen in a market - legitimate $80 shot

Yep makes absolute none. A win at Pakenham? The putrid Standish form where 2nd and 3rd have come out and barely beaten a runner home since? Albumin is $151 in markets... it should be rated maybe half it's quote but it's basically the same odds as Swats That

Mick reckons Profiteer is better than Extreme Choice and Flying Artie 😲😲😲
I remember when Mick PRice said Samadoubt was much better than Lankan Rupee and would win the Newmarket. I adjusted my bet accordingly even after thinking Lankan Rupee was better. Since then i have never ever listened to any trainers opinion, either they are clueless or try and make odds for some other thing

Floggo Hawkes was just the other week saying Ole Kirk was one of the best horses they have ever had. Nothing but spin doctors pushing a narrative for dem breeders who keep pumping money into the stable

Mick reckons Profiteer is better than Extreme Choice and Flying Artie 😲😲😲

Yeah and Wayne Hawkes thought Ole Kirk was the best horse he had ever put a saddle on - lol edit - Jug just beat me to it.

Crosshaven off to Honkers lol I need to buy a walking machine 3yo with no ability because i can make a fortune dudding the Chinese owners
Even Zebrowski (who!!) has been sold to Hong Kong.
This is getting near on ridiculous now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crosshaven off to Honkers lol I need to buy a walking machine 3yo with no ability because i can make a fortune dudding the Chinese owners
If you think that's hilarious they got 7 figures for Allibor after winning a pissweak Sandown Guineas
That was some damn good business by those owners

If you think that's hilarious they got 7 figures for Allibor after winning a pissweak Sandown Guineas
That was some damn good business by those owners

I've got a 6 start maiden who is yet to place - do I dare run it 4 more times and close myself off to the HK gravy train :(

Back