Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - Carlton v Saints Thurs March 4th (STK 125 d CAR 99) Highlights in OP

More goals make for more entertaining footy?

• Hocking is a genius of course it does

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No finals footy is lower scoring and more entertaining

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertaining game.

St Kilda look dynamic and impressive, and Carlton look good at times too, but this performance doesn't inspire confidence in their finals aspirations.

If Carlton want to make finals, this is the type of game they need to start winning.

Entertaining game.

St Kilda look dynamic and impressive, and Carlton look good at times too, but this performance doesn't inspire confidence in their finals aspirations.

If Carlton want to make finals, this is the type of game they need to start winning.

Entertaining?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entertaining game.

It's pre-season game with Teague actually stating prior to the game that they're trying out new tactics/positions rather than focusing on a win. It's basically a practice game. With McKay injuring his ankle we've practically no forward line tonight.

It's pre-season game with Teague actually stating prior to the game that they're trying out new tactics/positions rather than focusing on a win. It's basically a practice game. With McKay injuring his ankle we've practically no forward line tonight.

I hope one of the tactics he tries is to put someone in the goal square. Would have stopped half our goals.

Carlton vs St Kilda right now. High scoring, low congestion and imo boring AF.

If this is what the AFL want (more goals, less congestion and tackling) we may as well merge with the NBA.

I think you are looking at if only from your own angle (as a fan of one club, I can understand).

If Carlton are trying out new structures, set plays etc, expect St Kilda to be doing the same.

St Kilda is a team that Carlton will be competing with for finals, and St Kilda look far superior.

Entertaining game.

Curnow, McGovern, De Koning, Casboult and now McKay injured. Oscar McDonald and Callum Moore playing as key forwards. Gotta be worth a few goals to us surely.

Not sure how it looks on tv but here at the ground it’s a snooze fest. Hope the pressure turns up a notch round 1 because right now there is next to none.

Atleast one of their rules changes is finally rightly or wrongly having the desired effect.

I think you are looking at if only from your own angle (as a fan of one club, I can understand).

If Carlton are trying out new structures, set plays etc, expect St Kilda to be doing the same.

St Kilda is a team that Carlton will be competing with for finals, and St Kilda look far superior.
Because they have got a dozen seagull goals out the back due to our lack of defensive effort? Work rate needs to lift in the 2nd half so this isn't carried over into round 1 but that has been the only real difference between the two sides.

Back