No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about this.

I can't help thinking about the time Buddy Franklin ran past the ball to shirt front Shane Edwards in 2015 -- that was head high contact and Buddy got off scott free.

Possibly that's down to how the game is adjudicated, but if ever a size difference was going to influence the outcome of a tribunal decision that should have been the time.

Alot has changed in 6 years though. The way the game is umpired now is completely different

Plus the AFL would never s**t on their neew Plugger. They love Lance. He raised the profile of the game in SYD a s**t-ton. The AFL love nothing more than a superstar pissing off to play in Syd.

What they don't like is a Superstar & Captain walking out on one of their expansion clubs that already can't get more than half a dozen members. If it was Lynch in Mackays situation there is no way he would of gotten off

Last edited:
Did I hear correctly today that Hocking wants to change the rules because McKay didn't get suspended? Seriously, fu** off. I was watching some clips of games the AFL were putting up on their Facebook and a few days back they had a bit of an old Dogs v Cats game from about 2010 or something. It was actually good to watch. The game wasn't too dissimilar to now because it was officiated differently. The players were allowed to contest and the amount of times I was expecting a whistle only for the game to be allowed to continue. It's these w***ers like Hocking who are ruining the game. My old man is too unwell to go to games these days so I think I might just knock my membership down to a 3 gamer from next year to keep my consecutive years going.

If you watch the replays from the 90s up, the game was so much better - the game is literally the worse its ever been IMO

It would be so funny if Hawthorn beat Essingdon. Considering they're the next great dynasty after their epic performance (39 point loss) against us
I can't wait for Essendon to finish 9th this year, maybe even sneak into finals next year and lose again. Keep finishing mid table and never finish rebuilding properly. The next North Melbourne.

I would like to observe that Carlton have still not fully accepted that Stephen Sivagni was a terrible recruiter.
Poor David Teague is copping it but I think he's a good coach without the cattle.
You can't win the rodeo without the cattle.
You can't polish a turd, make a purse out of a Sow's ear and nothing changes when you put lipstick on a pig.

Selwood ******* grub. Punching Bailey Dale (looks like a 12 year old) in the head when he’s on the ground and can’t defend himself. Would be ashamed if that was our captain.
And still they praise him

Can’t see anywhere on the AFL APP how many weeks Joel Selwood got for eye guaging abd then later deliberately stepping on a player who was on the ground? Don’t tell me he hasn’t even been sighted?

it really irks me that he has this clean reputation and he’s no better than Toby Greene who is crucified for every thing he does.

Can’t see anywhere on the AFL APP how many weeks Joel Selwood got for eye guaging abd then later deliberately stepping on a player who was on the ground? Don’t tell me he hasn’t even been sighted?

it really irks me that he has this clean reputation and he’s no better than Toby Greene who is crucified for every thing he does.

not to mention Toby Greene is a better player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to observe that Carlton have still not fully accepted that Stephen Sivagni was a terrible recruiter.
Poor David Teague is copping it but I think he's a good coach without the cattle.
You can't win the rodeo without the cattle.
You can't polish a turd, make a purse out of a Sow's ear and nothing changes when you put lipstick on a pig.
Carlton supporters would probably point the the list assembled at GWS, but even a complete moron couldn't fail if he was given the draft picks GWS had when entering the competition.

To be fair I think SOS is an average recruiter (Not bad, but not good either). Teague though just looks out out his depth.

The list they have as a whole is just "okay". I can't see it competing for a flag without significant changes/improvement. Though they do have a bit to work with if they want to make those changes/improvement.

Last edited:
Carlton supporters would probably point the the list assembled at GWS, but even a complete mkron couldn't fail if he was given the draft picks GWS had when entering the competition.
Yes that's true, but like you say, the top 10 picks pick themselves usually.
He rarely plucked a decent player after the first round of the draft .
He is also guilty of bringing all the duds from GWS over.

He was fined for each incident.

Any questions?

Shocking decides who gets cited

Two eye gouging incidents, when the player is down on the ground, and putting the studs in Duryea's leg.
All in a night's work for Selwood.
View attachment 1159965View attachment 1159966
Let's hope this campaigner gets what's coming to him.

Did anyone else hear the Ch7 morons saying that if Geelong were to win this year's flag (they won't), Selwood will be the best captain of all time? He's not even a premiership captain FFS.

Let's hope this campaigner gets what's coming to him.

Did anyone else hear the Ch7 morons saying that if Geelong were to win this year's flag (they won't), Selwood will be the best captain of all time? He's not even a premiership captain FFS.
What's particularly disgusting about Selwood is that he attacks the player when they are down on the ground.
A gutless dog who hopefully receives just desserts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back