No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mainly just Robbo that's terrible.
Absolute shocker.
The rest of the band is serviceable.
What could be his appeal today on stage. He is old and a forgotten player.

Even when he was young and one of the more exciting players he was terrible.

Be like Jonathon Brown still getting on stage to sing Sweet Caroline or Allen Jackovich doing his stuff.

Boy the footy show sucked many years back didnt it.

Turf at the scg is pretty s**t
And still s**t camera angle. Surely they can move it a bit higher? Only been terrible for 40 years.
this campaigner too much painkillers

although we'd win the flag every year

What a dickhead. Why would they ask this guy to do this? Does he have aspirations?

Needs to go back to the drawing board.

No way, it's one of my favourite traditions...liberate a couple of democracy sausages, then enjoy the look on the faces of all the campaigners trying to swing my vote when I tell them that I'm voting for the Legalise Cannabis Party.

giphy.gif

I Hope for some near decent coffee near polling stations too. Easier to avoid the political wonks with handouts when half cut from friday night, armed with demo snag and brew. Voters be weaponised!

Last edited:
An Essendon mate texted me after the game saying Luke Parker was right in that his whole team is utterly soft....lol
next week they will try to show theyre hard campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was that - when a player does that, do you reckon his stocks go down
So I've thought for years that Parker has done way more antisocial things on the footy field than Cotchin and Lynch, without any bad press dedicated to any of them. Brutal tackles, high contact bumps, knees and elbows all over the shop etc, with pretty much total impunity.

I loved watching him do that last night, but imagine the uproar in the footy media/public if Cotch or Lynchy did it?

So I've thought for years that Parker has done way more antisocial things on the footy field than Cotchin and Lynch, without any bad press dedicated to any of them. Brutal tackles, high contact bumps, knees and elbows all over the shop etc, with pretty much total impunity.

I loved watching him do that last night, but imagine the uproar in the footy media/public if Cotch or Lynchy did it?

Yep, and that's my point, Cotchin would be pilloried from coast to coast, yet I doubt Dusty would. So what could be next with this horrible rules regime - disrespect to opponents? After all, Gil only cares what the game looks like so he can sell it.

hope im wrong but gws will be flat cos cameron is leaving they love that bastard

Nah it’s the old dead cat bounce. GWS will play their guts out for him and send him off for a win.

Then everyone will say why couldn’t you do that before

Why did the NRL play the Storm game up in Brisbane?

A bit like the AFL making us play at Marvel for our home games years ago.
Magic round all games in Brisbane this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back