Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s the body roll 😂

Bring back chrome accents and ban plastic bumpers 😤

420px-Citroen_2CV_1X7A7979.jpg

Surely one of these would get along ok with some batteries and some of these.

He's a good player but he's more hard working than gifted. Nothing wrong with that, I love the guys who extract every drop over the primped up party boys who do a few good things a week and coast the rest of the time.
He's hard working, but I'd say he is gifted with 1 thing. He's a footy player. might be a little undersized, a bit slower on the time trial than you'd like, maybe his vertical leap and yoyo test aren't great - but he knows how to football

420px-Citroen_2CV_1X7A7979.jpg

Surely one of these would get along ok with some batteries and some of these.

I worked with a German guy who'd bought one of those for 500dm back in their uni days and drove to to India with his mate. It had holes in the roof and filled with water in the tropical storms but made it both ways. He was trying to buy one at the time for the nostalgia.

It looks like a blind person tried to replicate a VW beetle by touch, one of the ugliest cars ever conceived.

I worked with a German guy who'd bought one of those for 500dm back in their uni days and drove to to India with his mate. It had holes in the roof and filled with water in the tropical storms but made it both ways. He was trying to buy one at the time for the nostalgia.

It looks like a blind person tried to replicate a VW beetle by touch, one of the ugliest cars ever conceived.

I work with a German guy who had one, said it was really slow and agricultural , but best car he ever had. Cut out all the bullshit.

Wonder how many German guy's never had one.

Here's one for Mowman

Mowers are so cheap over there

I got Toro Z3000 with a 54inch deck unbreakable

and a Walker MC19 $24 k mower mower over here around $13 k in the USA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back