Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it comes from Ralph, then no truth to it. I thought McKay wanted to stay in Victoria. The guy is pretty dumb though, so Sydney probably told him that Sydney is part of Victoria and he believed it.
Sounds like Cogs all over again. F$#k you Gil

Connors mentioned recently that this years trades/movements will be one of the quietist due to list spots available …… and probably less than 50 kids will be taken in the upcoming national draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is, that organisation is riddled with campaigners like him
I know this is a bit off topic but I was listening to Andrew Demetriou on SEN on the drive home this afternoon, being interviewed by Kane and someone else, I can't remember who exactly.

It was mentioned about Gil hanging around like a bad smell, and they put a few of Gil's more contentious decisions to AD. To no one's surprise, in AD's view Gil has been absolutely flawless and has never made the wrong call, backed him with everything, even the score reviews. My personal favourite was AD describing Gil's introduction of the pre-finals bye as "genius" - yes, "genius". Was sickening to listen to the amount of back slapping.

Normally I actually quite like Kane, but overtly having to suck up to ex-AFL execs to stay in the good books for your own livelihood as a journalist is a bit of a red flag for the organisation.

if we miss again on a few players there will be quite a few well paid young players next season just to reach the minimum cap
No one gets a pay increase just to pay the cap. You front end contracts and you can also bank cap space for future seasons. It’s not like Josh Ward is on $300 000 so you say here Josh have an extra $100 000 just so we can pay the minimum cap.

Hello, I posted a suggested 3 way trade in the pick 1 discussion forum .
Essentially, if west coast won't accept
1 for 3, 2024r1; could you try to get 5 from Melbourne for your 2024r1 and trade 3,5 to West Coast for 1.
I would hope we wouldn't trade 3 and 5 for 1 (Reid)
But I would be very happy with 3 and 5 this year and choose two good players.

Hello, I posted a suggested 3 way trade in the pick 1 discussion forum .
Essentially, if west coast won't accept
1 for 3, 2024r1; could you try to get 5 from Melbourne for your 2024r1 and trade 3,5 to West Coast for 1.
I don't think any rebuilding club who had a shot at Duursma + Watson, or McKercher + Curtin, would dream of giving that up in exchange for Harley Reid. Perhaps Melbourne or GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back