WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm kinda expecting HHH to be involved in it at wm somehow.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

If they're going to overbook a clusterheck - which is sounds like they're going to, cos you'd imagine Rock & Roman win on night 1 to increase the odds against Cody - I'd have the interference come from the ghosts of Roman's past, with a focus on guys you can tie back to Dusty through NXT. So Owens, Zayn, maybe Balor, maybe a small involvement from Big E (that'd be a pop), Rollins, Jey.

It wouldn't make sense for The Rock to turn on Roman Reigns AT WrestleMania considering they're going to stretch the story out for a whole year to get to Rock vs Reigns at WrestleMania 41.

I think Reigns loses, Rock shows his disappointment and it leads to over the year, Rock slowly gaining more and more control over The Bloodline and asserting himself as the "High Chief"

Eventually Roman Reigns comes to a Jey Uso like realisation that he's being used and manipulated, leading to him being written off of TV by The Bloodline for a while before coming back as a babyface to confront The Rock and challenge him to a match, to see who the true "Head of the Table" is.

2 random things that are memorable to me about Mike Rotunda.

When he was IRS in WWF, he called the Mega-Maniacs (Hogan and Beefcake), the "Mega-Morons".

Also in WCW when he was Michael Wallstreet. You were either on team WCW, or team NWO. At one point he was neither and walked around like this.
tumblr_n7a4dgrwIW1sg99p0o1_1280.png
Loved IRS

Remember when he teamed up with Million Dollar Man and called Money inc. haha

It wouldn't make sense for The Rock to turn on Roman Reigns AT WrestleMania considering they're going to stretch the story out for a whole year to get to Rock vs Reigns at WrestleMania 41.

I think Reigns loses, Rock shows his disappointment and it leads to over the year, Rock slowly gaining more and more control over The Bloodline and asserting himself as the "High Chief"

Eventually Roman Reigns comes to a Jey Uso like realisation that he's being used and manipulated, leading to him being written off of TV by The Bloodline for a while before coming back as a babyface to confront The Rock and challenge him to a match, to see who the true "Head of the Table" is.
Nah they are going to have the match at Saudi Arabia it seems. The Rock been offered very good 8 figures for it is the rumors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm digging the Damage Control/Bailey storyline Bailey vs Dakota next week on Smackdown lets go.

Would like to see Theory and Waller team up with Logan Paul and become his lackies to do his dirty work
Id like to see Walller turn face and just tease people on the Waller effect really. Seems something obvious to do.

Id probably look to go Waller/Theory in the tag title picture and have Theory abandon Waller to set up a story down the line

Its absurd Rey will not fight Dom at Wrestlemania. Most obvious match in history to just make happen.

Doms got no Wrestlemania match at this point which is absurd for the biggest heel they have crowd noise wise. Only thing I could see happening is Dom and Sami Zayn somehow create a feud or some crap

Its absurd Rey will not fight Dom at Wrestlemania. Most obvious match in history to just make happen.

Doms got no Wrestlemania match at this point which is absurd for the biggest heel they have crowd noise wise. Only thing I could see happening is Dom and Sami Zayn somehow create a feud or some crap
Makes far more sense to have Mysterio vs Escobar

If they're going to overbook a cluster* - which is sounds like they're going to, cos you'd imagine Rock & Roman win on night 1 to increase the odds against Cody - I'd have the interference come from the ghosts of Roman's past, with a focus on guys you can tie back to Dusty through NXT. So Owens, Zayn, maybe Balor, maybe a small involvement from Big E (that'd be a pop), Rollins, Jey.

I think night one being the shenanigans match and (relatively) straight finishes on night two would be a happy medium.

Give me all of Roman's chickens coming home to roost - Sami, KO, Jey, Randy - hell; even pay Uncle Tony the money to get Dustin back for one night; can you imagine the reaction a Goldust run in would get?

Rocks new Intro was dope with the lighting.

Loved this edit with the Hollywood theme.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back