Toast James Sicily - Hawthorn captain 2023 - AA 2023!

Remove this Banner Ad

Use the "muscle memory" defence Sydney used when Goodes slide tackled Gibson.

The kick wasn't intentional but Sicily's muscle memory from the early days of his career when he was a cheeky boy.
That happened right in front of me and to this day i have a vivid memory of the incident. Gibbo immediately bounced back up furious with Goodes, gave him a massive spray. He knew what he was doing.

Not withstanding it's James and not withstanding it's Slobbo BUT and I can't stress the but enough.

No one should be talking 'their opinion' before it's been before the tribunal (and that's any reported offense). Everything gets influenced off the media beating this s**t up into a frenzy before it's even been heard, what about fairness and nature justice coming into play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My reaction every time I hear Robbo speak…
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Last edited:
No surprise on Sportsday

Cornes - that aint worth a week
Healy - thats definetley a week 😆
I’m just surprised Healy got that sentence out of his mouth without mentioning Freo or the swans.

I’m just surprised Healy got that sentence out of his mouth without mentioning Freo or the swans.
Dont worry .Swans got referred too in every single discussion......even managed to get them in when discussing the new Tassie team

I haven't watched 360 in 3-4 years now because i couldn't stomach the alcoholic buffoon any longer but how hilarious.

WHO DOES ROBBO THINK HE IS commenting on what a player should or should not get when i watched a decade of him giving opinions on suspensions players should get while in the same breath admitting he had no idea or knowledge around the guidelines at any point. He is too lazy and stupid to take the time to educate himself but is still willing to collect a paycheck for his opinions and pot players for what they do.

He is an out and out disgrace and how he has an audience still willing to read or watch anything he does is beyond me.

Last edited:
I haven't watched 360 in 3-4 years now because i couldn't stomach the alcoholic buffoon any longer but how hilarious.

WHO DOES ROBBO THINK HE IS commenting on what a player should or should not get when i watched a decade of him giving opinions on suspensions players should get while in the same breath admitting he had no idea or knowledge around the guidelines at any point. He is too lazy and stupid to take the time to educate himself but is still willing to collect a paycheck for his opinions and pot players for what they do.

He is an out and out disgrace and how he has an audience still willing to read or watch anything he does is beyond me.

He is entertaining, passionate and creates debate. Equals audience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back