AFL Player #22: Sam Durham - Pendlebury confesses to soiling himself - 26/5

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of hype on this bloke not sure why VFL at best

Jurassic Park Poop GIF by Vidiots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great story....through the backdoor (i.e. not the National draft pathway) and into a 4 year deal.

Well earned - the work he's put into his craft and his body is clear to see and the rewards have followed.
They're obviously incredibly confident in his scope for further development and have decided his temperament is the type a premiership side is built on. That's exciting.

Others would have come hard with 4 year offers based on what he has done this season.

4 is fine by me.
I'm as bullish as anyone on Durham but he's had an average 17 touches and 4 tackle across 2 games.

Nobody is coming hard with 4 year deals on the back of those 2 games. Maybe if he did it the whole season.

I'm as bullish as anyone on Durham but he's had an average 17 touches and 4 tackle across 2 games.

Nobody is coming hard with 4 year deals on the back of those 2 games. Maybe if he did it the whole season.

Okay sure.

We probably disagree on timing of the contract. I think 4 years will be proven correct by the end of the season but I agree we could have waited to see it fully prepared ven ye can do it.

Okay sure.

We probably disagree on timing of the contract. I think 4 years will be proven correct by the end of the season but I agree we could have waited to see it fully prepared ven ye can do it.
Even if he does I'm still wary on 4 years. Snelling is a great example of how quickly mid-tier players vanish after a good season or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back