Game Day Round 3 - Essendon v St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30/3/24, 4.20pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason D8unstall "Essendon supporters can't be upset at that one"

We are, not the one paid against us, the three not paid for us that were close to identical you bald campaigner
IMG_6470.jpeg

It's that 10 minutes that we take off per quarter that's killing us, we're lucky to be in it, we should be at least 5 goals down.

Last 10 mins we've looked much more competitive around the contest. Much better. Consistency for the second half please.

Umpires missing so many frees.

Jones having a great game. Hope it restores his confidence.

Agree. This is the Jones I like to see. Really hope he gets some confidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox out there looking like a newborn giraffe.

I'm harder on him than anyone but he was really digging deep since he went back to the wing/forward. Giving his all to fight for it, impeding Saints players, tapping to advantage, brushing off tackles, bringing the ball into stoppage, etc. looked like a different player. He's not a defender.

We just look so scrappy. We had all the territory for the last 5 minutes but you just knew we wouldn’t be able to turn it into scoreboard pressure. As soon as we’ve got a good look going forward they all blow their loads and cough it up.

So many mistakes, fumbles, handballs/kicks to feet, misjudgments, poor positioning, dumb spatial awareness and dumb defensive set-ups.

How the hell are we within 2 goals?

I’ve got this horse as a gift and I’ve got my face in its mouth but I’m trying my best not to look. It’s all equine uvula in here…

If we can clean up possession we are every chance. Saints have thrown everything but wastefull.

Oh and the ump can GAGF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back