AFL Toast RND 6: Win Against The Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair to Crows fans, I just read first 2 pages of their autopsy thread and most were saying they didnt deserve to win and criticising Nicks and their players rather than referring to the umpiring right at the end. And one fan who said despite that decision at the end, they had the better of the umpiring over the night. Expected much more vitriol.
the campaigners blaming the umpires after they couldn’t seal it made me laugh the most

Jon Ralph saying jones could make way for wright. Guy has no clue 🤣
I watched the game with sound on for the first time in literally years.

I heard James Brayshaw say that Langford has spent most of his career in defence.

I'll go back to no sound next week, thanks.

Another solid win but I'm not getting carried away. We are finding ways to win with lots of holes so its a good sign.

McKay has made the backline much more solid.

Gresham has added to the forward line and is dangerous alongside Stringer and Langford. When Wright comes back it may be a better mix but we need that electric small forward to really set us up as a genuine finals side.

Improvement from a few others has enabled us to get some wins so this weeks game will be good test to see where we are at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back when we had the polished ball movement, we had no grunt or substance.
Now that we are working on the grunt and substance and making some steps forward, we have lost the polished ball movement. Some of the ball use was disgusting for this level. Iron that out a smidge and we win comfortably last night.
But I think Brad is working on the correct areas.
More strength to his arm 💪

Another solid win but I'm not getting carried away. We are finding ways to win with lots of holes so its a good sign.

McKay has made the backline much more solid.

Gresham has added to the forward line and is dangerous alongside Stringer and Langford. When Wright comes back it may be a better mix but we need that electric small forward to really set us up as a genuine finals side.

Improvement from a few others has enabled us to get some wins so this weeks game will be good test to see where we are at.

Got to keep Davey in to keep his progression moving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back