• J. Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • K. McIntosh (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior played 6 or 7 seasons at South Fremantle before crossing to us?
Maurice senior is the best player I have ever seen play for the club.
Of you think junior is going to be better and you are proven correct, then I dip my lid to you.

Junior is nowhere near his old man's level and never will be. I'd love him to be but it's not happening, Mr Magic was a freak.

Junior is nowhere near his old man's level and never will be. I'd love him to be but it's not happening, Mr Magic was a freak.
He has only played 33 games and 30 of them being used as a tractor to chase parked cars ... he is finally fit and got a taste for it!

Bloody Rolls Royce like his old man ... Bookmark this post ... better than his old man by the time he reaches 100 games!

He has only played 33 games and 30 of them being used as a tractor to chase parked cars ... he is finally fit and got a taste for it!

Bloody Rolls Royce like his old man ... Bookmark this post ... better than his old man by the time he reaches 100 games!
Well, I hope you're right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are people still including JGTI in their teams? He’s too slow and we start one short with him. He offers negative value to the side and should run out with the opposition jumper on.
Probably because everyone knows he won't be dropped.

Won 3 flags in that role..... impacted plenty of Prelim's in that role. But yes, he has been a good Round 15 HBF too.

Very short memories indeed

2019 PF: 2 kicks. No goals. 1 x GA. 2 x SI’s … equal bottom with Soldo and Astbury.

2020 PF: 5 kicks. No goals. No GA. 2 x SI.

He was brilliant in the 2017PF. Basically unsighted in 2019 and 2020 PF.

In fact, take out the 2019 GF procession, across the 6 other finals in 2019 and 2020 he kicked 5 goals and had 1 x goal assist. That’s as bad as it gets for a small forward.

He was absolutely cooked as a small forward long before he was removed from that position.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yep 7, but his skills were sublime from the start. A beautiful left foot kick but could still kick with his right. No left side at all with Jnr. As evasively good as junior is, his dad was twice as good. South Freo had a freakishly good side back then. Decision making was as good as it gets from Senior. He was the Rolls Royce of centremen.

2019 PF: 2 kicks. No goals. 1 x GA. 2 x SI’s … equal bottom with Soldo and Astbury.

2020 PF: 5 kicks. No goals. No GA. 2 x SI.

He was brilliant in the 2017PF. Basically unsighted in 2019 and 2020 PF.

In fact, take out the 2019 GF procession, across the 6 other finals in 2019 and 2020 he kicked 5 goals and had 1 x goal assist. That’s as bad as it gets for a small forward.

He was absolutely cooked as a small forward long before he was removed from that position.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dan Rioli's reinvention as a HBF has been impressive. Quick, has good foot skills.

I hoped George might've been turned into winger or something. His goal kicking bad at the best of times torturous by the end.

Butler continued on good goal kicking after he left.

Mansell, MRJ are locks it seems. Campbell has had a great start..see how he goes

Back