Autopsy Smashed in the middle no worries brutal 14pt win against the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't win many games with this.

I'll take it.
ffcf5b70c090f841a35936899d1191bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

F me we are 10-1 after winning a game that a lot of people were concerned about, and aside from some desperate wet sail goals at the end it wasn’t actually close, and you lot still find a way to be miserable? Obviously not aimed at everyone here but bloody hell we are two games clear while putting our feet up for a couple of weeks to reset.

Cheer up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly the game we used to drop unable to stop opposition momentum.

Again that 3rd quarter was brilliant.

Yep even prefer this than last week as it shows we can win not playing our best. In finals it will do us the world of good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wicks had a good game tonight, won a handful of important 1 on ones and applied the pressure

Loved his game very important late keeping the ball forward. Doesn’t get a possession but it’s a great thing for the team

Take the four points and run. If doggies hadn't been three down I think we would have struggled to get over the line. Bit flat but enough to get there.
Blakey , Wicks and Warner were excellent but it was a struggle apart from that with some highlights from others. Amartey is solid and McDonald had a good few moments. Grundy slowly got on top of English and his ground efforts improved as the night went on.
McCartin back after the bye would help , Francis struggled to tonight as did Melican but if we defend across the ground and slow the inside fifties it gives much more of a chance to set up better.
10-1 into a week off can't as much better than that.
Wasn't a good game tonight but a win is a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back