Autopsy Good win against Tricky opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephens had a pretty good game yesterday. 8 intercepts (#2 behind Blakey), 9 contesteds (#7), 6 tackles (#5), 2 clearances. 1 score involvement. Won 2 frees (should have been 3), didn't give away a free. Handy contribution.

I thought Stephens showed a fair bit when behind the ball (that missed fist excluded). Maybe he'll be the next struggling mid to benefit from a shift down back?

I don't think Adelaide can realistically make the finals anymore. 12 wins is unlikely to be enough. Could be a good time to play them. They'll probably be flat knowing they've missed their chance.
Depending on Giants v Port, they will only be 1 win outside the 8, with us and WC in last round.

Unfortunately due to hawks upset, I think they will still believe.

In any case, crows have been hard to win against at home.

I tend to think the opposite - when we nail the set shots it builds the teams confidence and gets them up and about.
I think we are saying the same thing, just in a different way.

Good goal kicking certainly builds confidence, similar to when we miss shots (eg - Geelong game) seems to impact on confidence kicking for goal.

It’s a good thing in any case and does point to a team in form. Executing in front of goal.

Stephens had a pretty good game yesterday. 8 intercepts (#2 behind Blakey), 9 contesteds (#7), 6 tackles (#5), 2 clearances. 1 score involvement. Won 2 frees (should have been 3), didn't give away a free. Handy contribution.
Agreed was one of his better games, defensively solid and had some moments of real hardness that I haven’t seen in his play previously.

Heart in mouth stuff with him intercepting in front of key forwards. Hopefully that helps to build his confidence, doing that dirty work but having a greater impact on the game than easy touches.

Rowbottom might be one of our biggest barometers in the team. When he plays well we play well, stood up in the third and our mids followed suit.

It’s not rocket science.

Structurally we are struggling to consistently win the contested ball and clearances.

When he plays well in those two areas, it helps us immensely to play the game in our forward half.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I tend to think the opposite - when we nail the set shots it builds the teams confidence and gets them up and about.

Having the same avatar is confusing on the phone, I go wow good point I made earlier

then it's you, not me :p

Having the same avatar is confusing on the phone, I go wow good point I made earlier

then it's you, not me :p
I hadn't noticed we had the same avatar - you know what they say about great minds....
oh my god omg GIF by CBC

I hadn't noticed we had the same avatar - you know what they say about great minds....
oh my god omg GIF by CBC

Yep not sure everyone else realises how lucky they are we are here hey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could almost say it's like two heads are sharing the one body 😉

And this is why you won't be at the main table at the swans bigfooty board awards and celebration end of season bbq , toasties, potato cake , bash of awesomeness event

And this is why you won't be at the main table at the swans bigfooty board awards and celebration end of season bbq , toasties, potato cake , bash of awesomeness event
Well that's disappointing. Is that where I get awarded my profile badge for winning last years tipping comp? Must have been missed at last years awards ceremony.

Well that's disappointing. Is that where I get awarded my profile badge for winning last years tipping comp? Must have been missed at last years awards ceremony.

I'm still waiting for the poster of the year badge I cheated to win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back