Roast “Members” who let Opposition buy NMFC seats

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, what do you want them to do, come alone?

Not everyone comes to the footy by themselves or has North mates. They come with family and friends. Blame the cluster* of the * reserved seat system that sees them not be able to get general admission seats, not the North fans.

Last edited:
Meh, what do you want them to do, come alone?

Not everyone comes to the footy by themselves or has North mates. They come with family and friends. Blame the cluster**** of the * reserved seat system that sees them not be able to get general admission seats, not the North fans.

There’s a difference between sitting there and being a flog or a fan

Wat u think I would bother to post a thread because they “sat there”?

There’s a difference between sitting there and being a flog or a fan

Wat u think I would bother to post a thread because they “sat there”?

Not doubting the flog part, but why have a go a North members? I'm sure given the choice they would have chosen different seating arrangements. * *, I say.

Not doubting the flog part, but why have a go a North members? I'm sure given the choice they would have chosen different seating arrangements. **** *, I say.

...because the two, I am guessing Nmfc Members were willing participants in encouraging the floggishness

Well I have no issue with you complaining. You buy those seats to keep away from them.

It's like buying first/biz class and then the bring some nuffy from economy that stinks, chews loudly and farts all the time because there's no other seats and his movie screen doesn't work so gets a free seat in 1st.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back