Senior 1. Jack Silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

How good has Jack been in his few games for the club this year?
Didn't think it to be possible for Jack to be getting games at all, let alone be part of our best 22, so early.

Pretty sure we'll see a much bigger and stronger Jack in 2017.
Who knows? He may even get a few kilos closer to his given weight of 93kgs. :)

I think fatigue might have a bit to do with earlier missed shots. He is definitely a better kick than his dad, beautiful natural action.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He's got really good hands under pressure which I really like. Good tackler, really good with the ball in congestion and could be a good size for a big bodied midfielder who can go forward and kick goals. Makes me think he may be more Sergio than Stephen if he builds a solid running tank, there is a lot of potential for him to be a dangerous inside centerman. Either way, can't ask for much more in his first season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs to get just a little more selfish when he gets the ball within 30 metres out. Has given a few off to other players that have stuffed up his good work. Developing a bit quicker in early part of this season than a few of the other draftees from his year.

Agreed. He could have a snapped a few himself

Yep. I think he is a shoe in to be more than an average player already. Could be anything really.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back