Player Watch #10 Maurice Rioli Jnr

Remove this Banner Ad

He was also off a 5 day break with interstate travel in the daytime Gold Coast heat and humidity where he ran his guts out and was totally spent late in the game.

Trying to attribute an individual player's disposal count to one opponent is just being in complete denial of how the ground was set up.
Sounds like a fitness issue ... which we all know to be true.

He reminds me of David Rodan. Really quick to pressure and from contest to contest. However his skills are not AFL standard, he keeps running into other people's space and his evasive skills with ball in hand are ordinary. Never seems to break a tackle or baulk around people. Runs in straight lines. No forward craft whatsoever. Fun to watch as a neutral.

He reminds me of David Rodan. Really quick to pressure and from contest to contest. However his skills are not AFL standard, he keeps running into other people's space and his evasive skills with ball in hand are ordinary. Never seems to break a tackle or baulk around people. Runs in straight lines. No forward craft whatsoever. Fun to watch as a neutral.
Everything you wrote is the complete opposite of his old man. Baffling.

Anything less than in the top 1/2 dozen players today he should be banished to magoos and Clarke given reward. Sick of watching him do sfa and hold his spot. Bet his direct opponent will be in their best and repel all day having as many score assists as puddin

Anything less than in the top 1/2 dozen players today he should be banished to magoos and Clarke given reward. Sick of watching him do sfa and hold his spot. Bet his direct opponent will be in their best and repel all day having as many score assists as puddin
waiting-for-guffman-parker.gif

Yep if he performs the role the match committee asks of him but you don't notice him kicking lots of goals he should be banished.

I know he’s listed as having no possessions, tackles…nothing after being on the ground for 49mins but I can honestly say I haven’t seen him once; not anywhere on a huge TV screen.

Now been out there for 52:18 and still haven’t spotted him. Where’s he hiding?

I know he’s listed as having no possessions, tackles…nothing after being on the ground for 49mins but I can honestly say I haven’t seen him once; not anywhere on a huge TV screen.

Now been out there for 52:18 and still haven’t spotted him. Where’s he hiding?
The site I’m following has him playing (me 60:06 mins) but clearly he’s not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Desperately missed his energy and pressure up forward today. Port's half backs did what they wanted all game.

Well that didn’t age so well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back