Remove this Banner Ad

pac man GIF

Reminds me of Pac-Man in traffic.

I love it when he reverses out of a pack running backwards 😂

It’s like a Homer Simpson into the hedges in fast forward

backing up homer simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MRJ has made a huge leap this season

Alot of this has to do with his new coach for many many reasons that no body will ever really hear about

Yze has been fundamental to young Maurices development.
Yze getting the credit eh? MRJ was a Dimma debut late 22. And was great.

Retained his spot starting 22 in 23 under Dimma & Mini despite appalling lack of fitness.

2024 obviously MRJ put in the work and is fit. Big tick to the kid.

FMD he leaves goals out there.

Yze getting the credit eh? MRJ was a Dimma debut late 22. And was great.

Retained his spot starting 22 in 23 under Dimma & Mini despite appalling lack of fitness.

2024 obviously MRJ put in the work and is fit. Big tick to the kid.

FMD he leaves goals out there.

Who do you think motivated him to get the "work in"

Who do you reckon went running laps with him at 6 in the morning on non training days ?

Adem Yze, that's who

Who do you think motivated him to get the "work in"

Who do you reckon went running laps with him at 6 in the morning on non training days ?

Adem Yze, that's who

Didn't know that. Success then in that regard. I saw him and Seth at the Gold Coast game practicing well before the game. Kudos for that ,except he kicked a behind.

MRJ sprint attack on players is obviously psycho.

He's a lock again....Hope MRJ develops footy skills and smarts along the way.

Cos TBH he even spoiled Lynch when he was trying to mark, CFC game goal stuff up...

Definetely our most improved for mine.

Hadn't really seen anything except pace and tackling before this year, now we're seeing an actual footballer that's winning the ball, taking marks, positioning well, hitting targets. He's miles better than he was.

yeah id always have maurice on 1 year deals from here. keeps him coming back in shape and staying hungry. i feel he would sit in the saddle with a mid to long term deal.
Think he would be snapped up by an oppo club if he isn’t given a degree of security especially now that he’s broken into the 22 consistently

2 with a trigger for 3 or 3 with a trigger for 4

Plenty of ways to incentivise good pre seasons with bonus triggers

Groupie_ Lukey Meehan has done a superb job conditioning Maurice this season, turned him out looking a ball of muscle. :hearteyes:

Pretty sure it was Meehan's brilliant camel resilience idea that made something click in Maurice Minor's mind. This is the thing with Meehan, always thinking outside the box, ahead of the curve, always seeing around corners.

Last edited:
Think he would be snapped up by an oppo club if he isn’t given a degree of security especially now that he’s broken into the 22 consistently

2 with a trigger for 3 or 3 with a trigger for 4

Plenty of ways to incentivise good pre seasons with bonus triggers
good point!

i think stacky had a cash incentive if he came back in elite shape. a lot of other things did not work with stack but maybe thats the go with maurice. give him a couple of years with some games-played and fitness triggers. rate it.

good point!

i think stacky had a cash incentive if he came back in elite shape. a lot of other things did not work with stack but maybe thats the go with maurice. give him a couple of years with some games-played and fitness triggers. rate it.
Yeah that’s where I kind of got the idea
Clubs can essentially make anything a trigger for a little bonus to get the best out of players the common ones being (bnf finish, All Australian and games played) so the club could work with Jr/ his manager and get creative with some realistic goals and incentives to keep himself in top nick during the off season like running or maintaining a PB in the 2km time trial or whatever

Doesn’t need to be mega money either even a couple of grand that over the grand scheme of things won’t make a difference salary cap wise could just be enough)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back