Player Watch #11: Max Gawn (C) – 6 x All-Australian, 2 x Best & Fairest, AFLCA Champion Player and Premiership Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can’t get over how good his game was Friday night. He literally took the piss out there.
As soon as he kicked that first goal, hearing touched, playing on while Henderson stood there looking for his spectacles and run around snapping from 35, it was time to sit back and enjoy.

When you're on, you're on.

Multi call of all 5 goals. I love Dunstall going nuts on triple M.

We just need the GF win now otherwise these highlights will become a bit sour.

Hook this to my veins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multi call of all 5 goals. I love Dunstall going nuts on triple M.

We just need the GF win now otherwise these highlights will become a bit sour.

I'm unashamedly a MMM man but how goods chief and Duke. He's taking the piss!! Haha

I'm unashamedly a MMM man but how goods chief and Duke. He's taking the piss!! Haha

Tony Shaw on the other hand such a kill joy.

BT has been a train wreck this year.

Rabbits on about his little pet peeves and ruins the flow of the game with how disinterested he is.

I'm generally a BT fan but I don't want him anywhere near the GF
Agree. He's been horrible this year tbh. Much rather Bennett

Doing a post-and-run here as a Freo fan, but yeah I'm sharing the love for your big ruckdog.

Watching the game and I blurted out "Maximum Gawnage" after that snap from 55. The real life people I was watching with don't hang out in BF (or anywhere online in fact) - they loved it and re-used it through the rest of the game.

MAXIMUM GAWNAGE in case you're ever in WA and hear your BF username shouted out... it was me

I always believed.
Never thought I'd be almost 30 and editing a Melbourne Demons/DBZ mashup on my Saturday night but here we are...

What does the scouter say about his power level?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back