Delisted #17: James Stewart - Will be delisted despite having a year on his contract - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Stewart, Smack, Brown. The most any of them has kicked in a year is 22 and that was Stewart 2017.

It really highlights how diabolical things can get.
Not quite the Lloyd, Lucas and Hird we enjoyed for so many years :(

In a parallel universe somewhere there is a fit and firing forward line with Gumby, Daniher, Raz, Stringer and Tippa running around in it.

So you're saying the solution to our injury problems is to kidnap our players from other parallel dimensions?

Or another way to think about it... in a multiverse with infinite possibilities somewhere there would have be a fully functional Essendon. And in that universe the supporters would only know success and happiness. It seems only fair that we should share our pain with them by stealing their players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interested to watch how Stewart comes along this year, hopefully he gets to play a decent clutch of games (not at all certain if he will play at all I guess). I thought he turned the corner in late 2018, albeit in the VFL. He found some contested marking game, and importantly he got clear of some of his goal-kicking yips (that quadruple stutter-step:fearscream:). IF fit, he could be really handy...

Will be interested to watch how Stewart comes along this year, hopefully he gets to play a decent clutch of games (not at all certain if he will play at all I guess). I thought he turned the corner in late 2018, albeit in the VFL. He found some contested marking game, and importantly he got clear of some of his goal-kicking yips (that quadruple stutter-step:fearscream:). IF fit, he could be really handy...
After watching the Dev Smith vid I'm hopeful too. Saw the pipes on him!

Well, I be done seen 'bout ev'rything
When I see a elephant fly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back