Player Watch #19: Griffin 'Gus the Goose-stepper’ Logue - recovering well from ACL injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Sen reporting acl and awaiting scans for confirmation. We are in big trouble.
Poo yuck . Do we go with the fast acl fix or the 12 month one . The Log has been great really disappointing news. Hope he recovers asap.

Such a shame for Griff. Massive loss. And for the club be interesting what happens re BMac. Worth on open market vs to us probably just closed significantly....and if losing BMac to free agency potentially yields pick 3 at the draft, from a now weakened position, you'd think think we match BMac payment AND the AFL deliver pick 3 as a PP. Or am I being too logical? Time to really rip the bandaid off. Dawson should play the rest of the season, either earn another contract or tata. Bonar is too small to be playing a kpd role, I'd bring him in for McDonald or Ziebell this week (unlikely I know), given the rest of the season to earn another contract next year, if proves not to be up to it, tata.

Such a shame for Griff. Massive loss. And for the club be interesting what happens re BMac. Worth on open market vs to us probably just closed significantly....and if losing BMac to free agency potentially yields pick 3 at the draft, from a now weakened position, you'd think think we match BMac payment AND the AFL deliver pick 3 as a PP. Or am I being too logical? Time to really rip the bandaid off. Dawson should play the rest of the season, either earn another contract or tata. Bonar is too small to be playing a kpd role, I'd bring him in for McDonald or Ziebell this week (unlikely I know), given the rest of the season to earn another contract next year, if proves not to be up to it, tata.
Re Buckets, I suspect he’s already made up his mind either way. I don’t see us upping an offer due to a Griff injury changing his mindset.

Re Buckets, I suspect he’s already made up his mind either way. I don’t see us upping an offer due to a Griff injury changing his mindset.
These are the times we need to eyeball the AFL and make them realise that we will continue down this path until they provide what they have provided to every other club in the land. If they want to gift picks to every team and not us when at the bottom they need to realise we are perfectly willing to keep going to the youth well and won't be recruiting senior depth at the expense of a long term plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back