1995 Signed Dockers Jumper.. needs a home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi,

I am having a bit of a clean out at home.

I scored a 1995 Original Dockers jumper at a Quiz night in 95. Its the red and green panels , white anchor on purple.It has the old VFL and Hard Yakka logos on it. Size 100cm chest.

Its signed by: Ben Allen,Daniel Bandy,Scott Watters, Leigh Wardel-Johnson, Dale Kickett, Matt Burton,Phil Gilbert, Craig Burrows, Brendan Krummel and Anthony Jones.

Its never been worn.

I am wanting to get it to somneone who may appreciate it.

I dont want any money its free should you want it.

PM me if you are interested.

Incredibly impressed by the generosity Monocle. Good stuff. Shows that selfless acts still exist in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

every one on this site wants that jumper so I think it's only fair you put it up auction. I will start the bidding with $200

What, Pies by only 100?

Wouldn't matter anyway - there's probably so many eagles supporters out there owed bad karma that Monocle's contribution will be swept aside like a sand castle on a Japanese beach.

I scored an interesting jumper up at the Western Desert Carnival. It's an official old (Christmas Tree) home jumper but with a special Western Desert League logo on the front. The Irrangadi (or some other spelling) Dockers were wearing them. Very cool.

Geez, I still wear that cherished number to the footy, on occasion. It is not signed and is a bit worse for wear, kind of does not fit now but I love it. Hard Yakka encrusted. I was always disappointed we lost that sponsor.

Too late for this opportunity, I would have made an offer so it could join the other master piece items. My favourite is the 2003 fully signed with first final appearance ticket v Essendon, and the ticket for the win against WC with Hase getting the medal. Some get pissed off with the loss against Essendon at home. They did not attend. We stood proud hoping it was a start. Here we are nerely a decade on and we still wish for success. Some of the players are still there. Pav was on the membership ticket that year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back