1ST SEMI-FINAL: ST KILDA vs COLLINGWOOD; Saturday night @ the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done pies. What a season, pitty it has come to an end. Satints with their experience and bigger bodies are just to much for this team. Hope all you saints fans get down to the game next weekend, because sadly for the footballing world it will be the last time Harvey pulls on the boots.

Suck on that, Collingwood :D :D

Do you think Carlton will win next week?

Collingwood really need a nother tall forward...poor old Cloke is haivng to come out to the wing to see the ball.

For the Pie fans ...this is the Medders Freo used to see every 2nd week.

I reckon Collingwood might hit back here. Dont think they will win, but if they can get the firts couple would make things interesting.

Edit: theres one

Still bitter I see ? Do you know now it's officially one collingwood premiership in 50 years ??? :D :D

Umm...do you actually think any of us expected this current team to win a flag this year? LOL at you! This year is about getting finals experience into our young players and trying to create a side good enough to push for a tilt at the flag. It's a harsh lesson for them all today, but they'll come back better having learnt it now.

Carlton's kids...um...well...they've had losing experience I guess...but I'm not sure how valuable it has been for them.

BTW WHy so many Collingwood fans online now, apart from the ones who live overseas and interstate that is ??
Have you already left the ground, or u didn't go, cause u knew the Magpies were going to belted ??? :D :D

HOW SWEET IT IS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back