Certified Legendary Thread 2 x Premiership Coach Chris Scott contracted to 2026 (aka the Chris Scott volumes

Remove this Banner Ad

Love these 2

I know Scott has had his doubters over recent seasons, but Saturday is going to be a pretty special day for not just Scott but also the club - love seeing the look back over the past decade of Chris, some photos that maybe haven't been shared before and to see the love that he has for the players & club, and that it's reciprocated

With his record breaking feat tomorrow, does the coach get a guard of honour & lead the team off the field?

I know that's normally reserved for players achievements, but it's a bloody fair effort by Chris

With his record breaking feat tomorrow, does the coach get a guard of honour & lead the team off the field?

I know that's normally reserved for players achievements, but it's a bloody fair effort by Chris
From what I've seen of him, I suspect it would be the last thing that he would want. Seems like a pretty humble bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Per Ch7 just now - Scott and the club are putting the finishing touches on a two year extension, will be announced in the next week.

Part 10 here we come...

Gordon Ramsay Cooking GIF by Masterchef

Remove this Banner Ad

Back