Past 20. Lachie Plowman

Remove this Banner Ad

He's improved defensively too. For years he was always reasonable one-on-one, but he's rarely beaten in a marking contest these days. He has always had nous in spades, just needed a few years like any young player to grow into the player we all suspected he'd become.
Like Paddy Dow?

If we had to run a poll as to which posters would damn him with faint praise and then have a sly dig at the length of the contract then the winners would be...............

Well done to Plow, am one of his critics but must admit he has been solid this year.

Premiership teams always contain role players like him so here's hoping..... 3 years over 2 is interesting though.

Well done to Plow, am one of his critics but must admit he has been solid this year.

Premiership teams always contain role players like him so here's hoping..... 3 years over 2 is interesting though.
I think it just speaks for how highly regarded he is internally and I've maintained for a while that I believe the Blues coaching staff appreciate and know what they have with Lachie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he’s been given a licence to attack a bit more under Teague lately. Is obviously a “straight line” player, his errors mainly seem to occur when he has to wait and go sideways. Actually feel quite relaxed when he has it these days.

Great re-signing.
Think he just needed to be confident in his own abilities.

He seems like a bloke that really wants to do the right thing, per coaches instructions - don't know if Bolts' way of coaching suited his style.

Like you say, he seems to be growing in confidence under Teague - even as late as the North game, he was backing himself in to take marks, where as his first option has been spoiling in the contest for as long as i can remember.

And some of his disposal work over the past few weeks have been sublime - he's growing in confidence every week.

Well done, Plowie.

And for us:
adc.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he’s been given a licence to attack a bit more under Teague lately. Is obviously a “straight line” player, his errors mainly seem to occur when he has to wait and go sideways. Actually feel quite relaxed when he has it these days.

Great re-signing.
Especially since Doch has been manned up

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back