AFL Player #20: Peter "Litre" Wright 🏅 - Pleads guilty at tribunal, 4 week suspension - 26/3

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we plead guilty? Do they think he would get a longer suspension if he didnt plead guilty?
Our lawyer is a numpty, if he is part of the coterie then that goes to explaining quite a bit about the clubs failures if this is who they listen to.

Can't believe we didn't use the reasoning that Wright often looks absolutely petrified of contact and the last thing he usually wants to do is touch another player so it was all about the ball

If it wasnt obvious with the supplement saga, we have the worst lawyers in Aus.
If we had Carltons lawyers Wright would've got off and Afl/Asada etc wouldve owed us an apology.

This lawyer represented us with that as well

If I was in Melbourne I wouldn’t go to the game after this, for one what a pathetic disgrace this club is and two the game is completely ****ed if a headless chook running back with the flight of the ball now has free range to mark a ball uncontested

They where never going to win anyway. The AFL has changed the rules every year. I do not agree with it but it is what it is. No point complaining about the fight or the Lawyers. The AFL has stacked the deck. He was never getting any less than 4. To start balming the club is just rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back