catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
The chiefs get the number 2 rated centre in the draft.

Ben Jones from Georgia

Some depth to bolster the offensive line for the next few years and assist in transition with some pending future retirements.

PHX

Quarterback Style
Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens
Sorry lads. Had no time to do the research for it or anything really other than work the past couple of days.

Thanks for filling in, catters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris25

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Make a counter offer then. You know, that's how negotiations work ;)
When someone includes a former first round pick and one of the best young centres in the game, in a trade that involves only a 2nd and 3rd rounder then I don't see much hope for that trade.

Also, I hardly think issues from outside of BigFooty need to invade this draft.

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
hot dam.

I wanted Crick in san diego, would have added some depth and low risk / high reward type aggression to our pass rush.

Good get for Houston

Buzzasto DaSilva

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
I am a massive fan of players that drop down due to injury. They are always a risk because you are going on form from more than a season ago, but I think the reward outweighs the risk and Houstan can definitely afford to take that risk.

Sven

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Vikings, South Fremantle
I am a massive fan of players that drop down due to injury. They are always a risk because you are going on form from more than a season ago, but I think the reward outweighs the risk and Houstan can definitely afford to take that risk.
The big risk is on players that are injury prone for some reason. I think most teams will discount a one-off injury.

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
I think Ronnell lewis is a great pick for san diego.

a very promising pass rusher with big size and freakish athletic ability. He potentially could be a 2nd round pick, so to nab him in the middle of the 3rd round is a great pick up.

San diego likley goes pass rush with their first round pick in the real draft, but if we go BPA from another position and could get a player like lewis in the 3rd, would be a great get.

Adds some impact to a much needed ordinary pass rush.

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
in every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Ravens-Dolphins Hurricanes-Terps
Cardinals need plenty of help along the offensive line, as pass protection was a major issue last season, with Kolb/Skelton getting sacked more regularly than any other team's QB. Was tossing up a versatile Tackle with plenty of upside, but in the end settled on an anchor (Michael Brewster, Center) for years to come, a guy who's a leader, can handle calling out the blocking assignments, and basically step right in from day one.

Sven

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Vikings, South Fremantle
I might not be around when my cardinals pick is up. Just auto pick me the highest rated offensive lineman. Tackle, Center, Guard in that order.
No love for Nate Potter GG? - I have a sneaky suspicion he'll go in the top 100 in the draft.

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
No love for Nate Potter GG? - I have a sneaky suspicion he'll go in the top 100 in the draft.
If he does, it will be at the very end of the top 100. His stock has fallen quite a bit over the course of the season and it wasn't all that high to begin with

Top Bottom