Competitions 2012 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. I see that Banner is about ready to return from injury.

Is he best 22 anymore? Not worried about scoring potential. I just want to know if he will get games after the bye?

Redden play SANFL on the weekend?

Any chance of him playing either round 10 or 11?

Hey guys. I see that Banner is about ready to return from injury.

Is he best 22 anymore? Not worried about scoring potential. I just want to know if he will get games after the bye?

Not best 25 but if injuries/form issues hit he will probably get a look in later in the year just to see if he will be worth persisting with in 2013 and beyond. Seems to be out of favour with Primus though, possibly because of doubts about his pace/spread.

No SANFL games on the weekend due to state game.

D.Stewart likely to be dropped this week, and given Carlton have several talls, the hope is that one of Lobbe or Redden will be recalled this week to give support to Renouf.

Read that Port may try to play 2 rucks soon. this is good news for Redden because he's done well in the SANFL, but with Lobbe coming back also it clouds his chances

so redden is named this week.... i assume its to combat the carlton 3 prong ruck attack.

the question on the tips of all dt'ers lips.... does he play next week???

Do port fans think he is good for a few games in the side? does primus want to trial a 2 ruck set up? Playing the hawks next week who are hardly flushed with rucks at the moment..... renoufs old side too.

what are the odds of redden keeping the spot.. he was good early in the year!

Wouldn't surprise me if he was dropped. Wasn't terrible today, but Lobbe and Butcher are better players who could both be potential replacements if they're considered match fit, and there may not be much point in playing two rucks against the Bulldogs.

g1339921990452686045.jpg

Thanks for the 6 weeks of UTTER HORSESHIT campaigner !!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, might sound strange after reading the above posts but I just needed some info on Surjan. I'm not looking for him to pick up his average or start dominating or anything, but need to downgrade a backman to a guy who will at the very least be in his best team's best 22 and give me 60-70 points if needed as an emg. No real downgrade targets at the moment so Surjan at 205 will make me the money I need to do other trades. Is he definitely in best 22 and not a real sub candidate each week?

Thanks a lot.

Not a sub candidate, reckon he is easily best 22.

Still not sure why anyone would have him in their Dream Team though tbh.

Well basically I need to downgrade Clarke and make about $80K for another trade to finalise my team. Surjan is the best player and one who is most assured of a game of anyone about 200K and under and ideally I want emergencies who will definitely be playing in case I have a couple injuries / players getting rested towards the end of the year.

If the collective wisdom of BF were coaching Moore would play a full game every game and getting a fair bit of midfield time which would improve his scoring, but Primus hasn't always been his biggest fan. Hopefully his improved form will lead to him getting a lock in spot, but it's not a guarantee.

If you want a guy who should play every game and will score fairly well, pick Moore. If you want a guy who will play every game but will score badly, pick Surjan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back