Competitions 2012 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Moore, depending on his role through the pre season could be one to look out for. Only $153k and if he ends up with a decent role he could make some quick cash.

I think grays an option for your forwards as well but there are probably cheaper ones. I think if you are willing to risk it he could easily take his average to 100+ based on him playing his first full season last year and going on with it

Just wondering how Pfeiffer is going and whether you think he'll be elevated from the rookie list?

Also wondering how Hartlett is going? Kid's a freak think he may have had an interupted pre season though?

Cheers.

Just wondering how Pfeiffer is going

I'll leave to the experts to answer the questions!

But in regards to Pfeiffer, i've noticed a lot of people with him in their midfield as a bench player (and some even in their starting as a cheap mature age!) Can we see Dazza playing close to 22 games? A lot of faith behind him in DT teams but I can't see his price going up too rapidly. Have I got it all wrong?

I'd love for him to dominate and be the next Swan, don't get me wrong :p

Daz is one of those players who should be considered, but its one of those 'you have to wait to see the NAB Games' style of players.

He is on the Rookie List, so will need to be promoted. We have to promote a player before Round 1, and I would suggest he is looking likely.

Just wondered how Jmac was tracking always thought not only would he be a good scoring option but a good overall player if he got some consistent games when he was with us. Do you guys think he will be a regular in Port's best 22 this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would assume MCCarthy has been brought over to play, I would assume he would get the first 22 in the first 6 weeks to cement his case.

Brad would be the same IMO, midfield and HFF.

Pittard has had a good pre season. Put on some bulk and looks real fit. Quite a nice price as well.

I'd suggest both Ebert and McCarthy were targetted to play straight away. Both will get opportunities, though I'd say Ebert will start as a centre square midfielder, with McCarthy probably on a flank.

I think Wingard will play early, but I'd track his pre season role before going for him. At his price you'd want him to get some serious game time, but I can see him being sub fodder early on.

Surj fell out of favour last year, but looks pretty fit and firing this year. Not sure hes DT worthy though.

Hey guys,

Just a question regarding Hamish Hartlett. How many games you expecting him to play? Is he worth the punt?

Hey guys,

Just a question regarding Hamish Hartlett. How many games you expecting him to play? Is he worth the punt?

Travis Boak is cheaper, older and ready to go with less risk of injury IMO

Hi Guys,

I see young Butcher is listed as a rookie.
Very impressed with what I saw last season.
Do you think he could get an early elevation?

Cheers,

You talking about John or Danny mate?

John is the one I assume you have seen, he is on the seniors list though not sure how good of a DT pick he is tbh. A bit like J. Riewoldt where he will only score well if he kicks a bag of goals.

Danny would be quiet far down the list regarding elevation, tbh probably the last player I expect would be elevated this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back