Competitions 2014 BigFooty and Geelong Board Tipping Competition - $1000 and weekly BFSC memberships to be won

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Just like the other boards we are going to have a tipping comp in 2014

What in if for "me"? Weekly Platinum memberships for a start.

How's it work? Log in and give your picks before the first game of the round. Correct tip = 1 point. If a tie occurs it will be clarified by the margin selection on the first game of the round.

So for the uninitiated ... (Which I was one)
To join, click on the following link:
http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/?mod=competitions

Join the "Geelong Board Tipping Comp"
ID: 1236
Passcode :BFGBTC

You will now be in the Geelong Board Tipping Comp and the main comp

Prizes
Platinum memberships for weekly winners on each board
A badge is awarded for each club champion.
$500 cash for the overall BigFooty winner.

SO GET YOUR TIPS IN BEFORE THE FRIDAY GAME !!!!

I expect one of us to win the $500 , as its just common knowledge that we know more about footy ;)

Good luck..Geelong Board Mods.:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Competition ID not valid.
It's a shame, I had this covered.

Thanks Turbo, I'm in. There are a few curly ones this round. Never thought I'd tip Melbourne again for the rest of my days. :oops:
Speaks volumes for st.kilda doesn't it. Some people have felt sorry for tigers fans over the last couple of decades, but st.kilda have been s**t for virtually their whole existence. 37% win rate since inception

Lol I won the entire competition last year but I'm a s**t house tipper. Just picked who I wanted to win really.

Speaks volumes for st.kilda doesn't it. Some people have felt sorry for tigers fans over the last couple of decades, but st.kilda have been s**t for virtually their whole existence. 37% win rate since inception
Not to mention they average a spoon every 4 or 5 years. Sweep the leg then get them a body bag! And start a new side up in Tassy.

Not to mention they average a spoon every 4 or 5 years. Sweep the leg then get them a body bag! And start a new side up in Tassy.
Smart! Completely new side for tassie, if I was a Tasmanian and my two choices were no side or st.kilda relocate, I think I would rather no side!

Spoon 28 imminent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in.

Got 69th in the big Carlton comp last year, which means I'll probably dog it this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back