AFL Club
North Melbourne
My preferred bookie has these odds to lead NMFC in Brownlow votes:

Harvey 1.40
Dal Santo, Cunnington 5.00
Greenwood 7.00
Swallow 21.00
Ziebell 34.00

Levi sticks out as the value for me, has been winning the hard ball in the guts all year, I'd rate him at least as good a chance as NDS & Cunners.

Robbie Gray is my pick overall, from Selwood & Kennedy.

I reckon Levi will do well enough as well....right under the nose of the Umpires as well.
Doesn't give away many free's or mouth off too much, especially compared to boomer or spud.

Dish seen hopping out of his City Mazda loan car on Bourke St, heading into a suit store. No mad Monday for him at least, unless of course he was driving pissed!

Just had a closer look at Levi's year, a few of his best games were in losing sides it appears. I can only spot 3-4 games where he is in BOG contention in winning sides, I'd expect you'd need about 15 votes to top the North player pool & I reckon he's looking at 10-13 votes.

Bookies probably have it right, I'm sure they've looked into it much harder than I.

Last edited:
I'm on Selwood at $3.90 with a hedge on JPK at $15 when he was on the Sportsbet special earlier today so hoping one of those 2 get up. As I don't particularly like either of these players, I will also be ok if Gray or GAJ get up :p

Levi has been our most consistent player this year, what a great effort from a guy who was virtually 'gone' 18 months ago, I hope he tops our voting, would be a good thing for Syd Barker too:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dish seen hopping out of his City Mazda loan car on Bourke St, heading into a suit store. No mad Monday for him at least, unless of course he was driving pissed!
Geez his missus is a stunner!

Gill still has a lot of work to do on public speaking (and attempting to have more personality than a rock). He is still clearly practicing amateur stuff like looking to different parts of the room as he speaks. Looked like one of those circus clown games during his introduction

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sigh...

ByIaRqjCcAEM613.png:large

Selwood's eyebrows look ok. Scar tissue has healed up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back