NFL 2015 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Pick the winners.....(max four votes)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE)
(5)Kansas City at (2)New England

SUNDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE)
(5)Green Bay at (2) Arizona

MONDAY, JANUARY 18 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE)
(6)Seattle at (1) Carolina

MONDAY, JANUARY 18 @ 8:40AM (LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE)
(6)Pittsburgh at (1)Denver

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TIMES
AFC: (Mon 25/1 @ 7.05am)
NFC: (Mon 25/1 @ 10.40am)

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the activity of the Wild Card thread, should we look at splitting the divisional thread into 4 seperate game threads?

The wildcard thread could push 3000 posts and we dont really have the denver and New England fans out in full force yet.

With the Pats playing Sunday this coming week, that thread will be even busier than this week (especially if injuries catch up with them, they lose and the trolls come out in full force)

With the activity of the Wild Card thread, should we look at splitting the divisional thread into 4 seperate game threads?

The wildcard thread could push 3000 posts and we dont really have the denver and New England fans out in full force yet.

With the Pats playing Sunday this coming week, that thread will be even busier than this week (especially if injuries catch up with them, they lose and the trolls come out in full force)

Did actually split them about 5 years ago, but they got merged later on. So just rolled with that for the last couple of years.

Leave that for Championships at least I think

That comment proves people go for the patties because of Brady and/or belichick. Once one or both are gone, so will their enthusiasm for supporting the patties.

What? No it doesn't.

Belichick has lost to worse coaches than Reid in the postseason

Reid's a good coach. Doesn't withhold him from being a terrible coach to have in big pressure games. Time management issues, dodgy challenges, etc. are all to be expected.

My motto this week, what will be will be, not because im worried about the Panthers not turning up, just cause they are my team.

darknessoldfriend.jpg

Getting the scenarios i see us losing by in print so i can say i told ya so:
Ginn drops a soda on the final drive of the game, 5 meters clear of the nearest defender that would have been the go ahead TD.
Gano gets an extra point or field goal blocked that turns out to be the difference between winning and losing.
Funchess fumbles or tips a pass from Cam to the opposition when we are looking to seal the game, 6 points up 2:30 remaining.

Its a sure sign of the apocalypse if we do anything remotely decent in the playoffs.

My motto this week, what will be will be, not because im worried about the Panthers not turning up, just cause they are my team.

darknessoldfriend.jpg

Getting the scenarios i see us losing by in print so i can say i told ya so:
Ginn drops a soda on the final drive of the game, 5 meters clear of the nearest defender that would have been the go ahead TD.
Gano gets and extra point or field goal blocked that turns out to be the difference between winning and losing.
Funchess fumbles or tips a pass from Cam to the opposition when we are looking to seal the game, 6 points up 2:30 remaining.

Its a sure sign of the apocalypse if we do anything remotely decent in the playoffs.
Just enjoy it while it lasts

Oh yes it does...

Edit: allthatpower now piping me tour next post!

I need you Carlton and Brissy supporters to pull your weight this week. Lift me over the line plz.

I don't particularly like Denver but gee I hope they tear the Steelers a new one. So sick of the armchair ride those campaigners get from the umpires and from the NFL in general.

I don't particularly like Denver but gee I hope they tear the Steelers a new one. So sick of the armchair ride those campaigners get from the umpires and from the NFL in general.

Seconded and i don't rate the Broncos at all this year but by god those Steelers are gifted and need a reality check.

Back