Competitions 2016 BF Demons Supercoach Leagues ***Trash talk & discussion***

Remove this Banner Ad

Only two weeks, less technically, to the start of the season proper and we've only had 12 coaches take up the challenge in each of the two divisions. I'm happy to let it run for a bit longer and hope we can get some more on board, but I just want to put it out to the group what you would like to see happen if we can't fill two divisions. Do we take expressions of interest from those currently in Div 2 to fill Div1, or do we just take Joe Public in each of the divisions? I'm actually really interested to see if Div 2 can outpoint Div 1, who are allegedly more experienced, so it would be a shame if either is diluted by non-Dee Joe Publics.

Only two weeks, less technically, to the start of the season proper and we've only had 12 coaches take up the challenge in each of the two divisions. I'm happy to let it run for a bit longer and hope we can get some more on board, but I just want to put it out to the group what you would like to see happen if we can't fill two divisions. Do we take expressions of interest from those currently in Div 2 to fill Div1, or do we just take Joe Public in each of the divisions? I'm actually really interested to see if Div 2 can outpoint Div 1, who are allegedly more experienced, so it would be a shame if either is diluted by non-Dee Joe Publics.
Would love to join Hugh.
Whilst I'm unsure of my total overall score last year, I finished top 3k ish.
Sando22/The Dos Huggs/Enough;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible year last year finished 20k+, prior to that had 3 top 2k finishes.

Lower division would be better.

CAN I PLEASE PLAY?

I'm pretty good, 10k is about my par, I expect to be worse off this year as I don't have too much time to researcho

Ok guys, you're both in. Toump Ass completes Div 1, but there's still spots available in Div 2.

As already stated, Division 1 has been filled with the following entrants:
CM Sean
markm106
Oscarman
dylan93
Crimson Azure
Demon 16
Scottty
Punchy Demons
Vineyy
Benwah83
Dee Won
Demons 64
lanky_wes
Jiska
JimmyDee05
ManWithNoName
Toump Ass
Sir Hugh Percy

I've currently got these guys invited to Division 2:
harry000
Girthquake
Pee Tear Griffin
Chadwik
sivart
TheDarkDwarf
cougar000
Franky_024
Striker475
deeco
lose
wowlace
Flyswatter
darthsidusfan
Compromised

If you count them up, there's 15 there plus me still currently in that league (unsure if I'll stay or not), so 16 total. However, I've only got 12 entries to the league so far (including me). Please join up with the code I've sent out via PM, or let me know if I've stuffed something up.

Technically only two spots left in Division 2 (3 if I leave it), so get on board if you haven't already registered your interest! Only one week to go!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back