2016 NFL Div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah every club has INTERESTING supporters. Some carry on like 2 bob watches. Unfortunately with alcohol consumption comes moronic behavior from a few. But if your voted in leader is leading the charge well there really aint no hope but for morons to jump on his coat tails. This said president of the unnamed club (which may have dropped a few divisions recently) even had the gaul to walk along side a opposition player after 3/4 time huddle, and hurl abuse. All this whilst sucking on a crap can of Boags. Good job Ferral F.C

Since my boys lalor won't be in the finals this year I'll be down at Whittlesea today and I'll keep a close eye on south Morangs supporters also Watsonias even though they usually aren't to bad..... Will be an interesting game
Watsonia my tip

Since my boys lalor won't be in the finals this year I'll be down at Whittlesea today and I'll keep a close eye on south Morangs supporters also Watsonias even though they usually aren't to bad..... Will be an interesting game
Watsonia my tip
Lol.... lalor you rkn.....

Not involved at all , in EDFL , but if rumours are true SM will be a 20 goal better side next season.. Beware big changes COMIN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So buggie to coach if the new pres gets in would be a massive step back if the new pres got in nothing against buggie

Not involved at all , in EDFL , but if rumours are true SM will be a 20 goal better side next season.. Beware big changes COMIN

If this happens how will they manage to stay under the points system and the salary cap which will be introduced next season. Rumors around there already paying 120k+ per season and not in the best position financially. Interesting times ahead for the Lions and lots of work for who ever is in charge.

Try to buy a premiership - knocked out in the prelim
Buy more players - knocked out in the prelim
You would think they would try and develop their list instead of buying players again but who knows few dodgies under the salary cap next year for south I would assume

Try to buy a premiership - knocked out in the prelim
Buy more players - knocked out in the prelim
You would think they would try and develop their list instead of buying players again but who knows few dodgies under the salary cap next year for south I would assume
Pretty sure looking at their list 9 guys in the seniors yesterday are still under 19's so I'm pretty sure that is developing list but you seem to know

As great as the Clokes inclusion would be, their inclusion immediately posts the biggest problem to the NFL player points or salary cap system so far. Their rumoured salary would exceed the proposed 80k salary cap alone, not factoring the rest of the team. The NFL will either have to police it properly or stick its head in the sand and ignore the facts, destroying the credibility of the system before it's even started and allowing the rest of the competition to pull similar dodgy deals. Interesting times ahead.

As great as the Clokes inclusion would be, their inclusion immediately posts the biggest problem to the NFL player points or salary cap system so far. Their rumoured salary would exceed the proposed 80k salary cap alone, not factoring the rest of the team. The NFL will either have to police it properly or stick its head in the sand and ignore the facts, destroying the credibility of the system before it's even started and allowing the rest of the competition to pull similar dodgy deals. Interesting times ahead.

You would think there is no chance of this happening, points system gets scaled back and clokes will still be worth 5 points each not too mention any new player walks in as a 3 pointer to begin worth. I don't see the salary cap being an issue because there is many ways around it which has been discussed in other Div 1 forum. Sounds like a lot of players have been getting overs including 3 key forwards. I would think this Cloke talk is spurred by disappointed committee members and power brokers who see there hard earned cash go down the gurgler. I reckon St Mary's spend a third of SM and might be closer to winning a flag? Just an opinion TBH.

So buggie to coach if the new pres gets in would be a massive step back if the new pres got in nothing against buggie
New pres needs to be voted in for this to happen. Maybe he is all pi55 and wind as a name dropper and promises everything but doesnt deliver. On a side note maybe we should ask the man if actually 1. Knows the Clokes and 2. Has spoken to them AT ALL. This may change your thoughts.

New pres needs to be voted in for this to happen. Maybe he is all pi55 and wind as a name dropper and promises everything but doesnt deliver. On a side note maybe we should ask the man if actually 1. Knows the Clokes and 2. Has spoken to them AT ALL. This may change your thoughts.
Well from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back