2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetta wasn't being used properly until their last game. I was pretty impressed with him in the first half of the game against the Hawks - his kicking is unbelievably good at times. If they can move the ball out of congestion to him, and have him delivering to one of the best key forwards in the game, they'll be pretty dominant
boom and there it is. first goal of the game, Jetta to Kennedy.

not going for the Eagles but that's fukn pathetic from Darling missing from there- Mayne would've drilled that
Dockerjonz pls :drunk:

MQkCXy.gif

I'd warn against knocking those two trades of WC's too early. Redden had zero pre-season and really shouldn't have come in so early. It's one thing to go without a pre-season, it's another when you miss it in your first year at a brand new team. Jetta wasn't being used properly until their last game. I was pretty impressed with him in the first half of the game against the Hawks - his kicking is unbelievably good at times. If they can move the ball out of congestion to him, and have him delivering to one of the best key forwards in the game, they'll be pretty dominant. And then if he starts to go for a run on top of that, then he'll be a very handy recruit for them. Rosa, Selwood and Sinclair haven't exactly set the world on fire either - no great loss to their list. Thought their drafting last year was pretty ordinary though.

We recruited Bennell, and he hasn't played a game yet. It'd be unwise of anyone to assume that was a dud trade yet. So we should be similarly careful.

Nothing about Jetta has impressed me especially his p1ss poor attitude. I think he took WC on an all mighty ride. No opinion on Redden had never heard of him before he became this big name recruit!

Nothing about Jetta has impressed me especially his p1ss poor attitude. I think he took WC on an all mighty ride. No opinion on Redden had never heard of him before he became this big name recruit!
I wouldn't be so certain it is/was his attitude. It is pretty daunting for any player to come in to a new team and fit in to the culture. I'd say especially so for an indigenous player. I've seen it countless times in the 'real' world. He's been better the past two games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

took my son and nephew to this game (both e-girls)..... both were just losing it after that effort. Ball was heading to us off the boot at the start. Unfortunately Will never forget this moment till the day i die:D
Neither will I. Neither will Pav. :'(

I'm revising my opinion on Adelaide, Jacobs is utter s**t, they should bring back that 2 gamer that rucked against us

Darling. Yes. Double fist pump for finally doing his job.

Simpson knows it too.

Geez Adelaide are poor tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back