Competitions 2016 SuperCoach League signup thread (Please join Open Group - post 120).

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, sorry to hijack your lovely thread Hank93, but we are currently running a 10 man draft keeper league through UF.

Old mate Hank here decided to drop out, so we are looking for 1 more player to take over Hank's old team and complete the 10 again, and hopefully stay with us throughout the next few years (since we are playing a keeper league style).

If anyone enjoys the whole draft aspect of fantasy football and would like to come join us, please register your interest in this thread. Its first in, first serve.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ultimate-footy-2016-thread.1123588/

Rules and what not can all be explained there, and we can also show you Hank's squad and you can select your keepers!

I'm keen to play again. I won the Div 3 comp last year and am generally pretty reasonable. Can't find how to access my stats from last year though.
If anyone knows how to do that I would be happy to post my scores.

My Team Name is: The Captain

Check your email there would have been a round 23 summary sent. Hopefully you haven't deleted it!

Think earlier in the thread you indicated you had deleted it. I'm happy to pop you in div 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check your email there would have been a round 23 summary sent. Hopefully you haven't deleted it!

Think earlier in the thread you indicated you had deleted it. I'm happy to pop you in div 2.

Checked again. Even my Deleted Items list only goes back to late November! Unfortunately all gone.
Pity - I'm pretty sure I did ok.

Oh well, pop me wherever you see fit. I'll try and make sure I grab a screen shot at the end of this season.

I'm tempted but there's a good time I'll be MIA through the middle of the season, is that going to screw up the league a bit?

a couple of years back I started well and turned into Carltank mid season when I walked away lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back