List Mgmt. 2016 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread [v. 1.0]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know he is a real campaigner, on occasion has played well v us, and has a skill set that we are in dire need of, have also heard he is on the outer at Brissie with Rockcliff and Rich, i nominate Pierce Hanley, thoughts ?

He signed a 5 year deal worth plenty. I'd love him but can't see him leaving that deal.

Wash that mouth out with soap, he is no such thing.

Honestly though, key position hacks don't have 28 disposal games against the eventual premiers. Injuries have let him down.
Prepare yourself mate. Word I've heard is Lachy is goneski. We didn't just cut Boomer for the sake of being unpopular, there is more blood to come

A fit Brown certainly isn't a list clogger. He would slot straight into the 22 and free up Thompson and even Tarrant to play more offensive roles, and give us an option when we play against sides with two genuine key forwards (ie - what happened on Sat night).

There are a couple of whispers around that Motlop isn't entirely happy at Geelong. Probably rubbish but interesting to see if we would ask the question again.

He will be 28 in round 1. He's from the Hansen draft.

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread

What are you trying to say? I feel like I could almost put my finger on it.... then bam! It just slips away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he is a real campaigner, on occasion has played well v us, and has a skill set that we are in dire need of, have also heard he is on the outer at Brissie with Rockcliff and Rich, i nominate Pierce Hanley, thoughts ?

I like this. Don't see how we could get this done but I would take Hanley every day of the week. Exactly what we need

I'm keen for us to get Nathan brown hope it's true, he is a very underrated defender will be the best free agent we have snagged.

After reading the last 75 pages let me see if I have the process right to post here:

1. Pick a random player from somewhere.
2. Post something about us going after them.
Or
3. Post something about us needing to go after them.
4. Offer up Hansen, Black or McKenzie.
5. Goldy, for pick #1, #2 and Fyfe.

Prepare yourself mate. Word I've heard is Lachy is goneski. We didn't just cut Boomer for the sake of being unpopular, there is more blood to come
Ru8enr.gif

Stevie Wonder reckons we'll go ok.

I am not a massive believer in conspiracy theories. The JFK assassination is one I'd like to believe in but for the most part I reckon things generally go down like they have been reported to. 9/11 wasn't Bush, etc.

The one conspiracy theory I am happy to champion is that Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind. That is to say, Stevie Wonder can see.

I am not a massive believer in conspiracy theories. The JFK assassination is one I'd like to believe in but for the most part I reckon things generally go down like they have been reported to. 9/11 wasn't Bush, etc.

The one conspiracy theory I am happy to champion is that Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind. That is to say, Stevie Wonder can see.

Perhaps he should take the wheel for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back