Not open for further replies.
Mate.

Don't.

*Play it cool shinte, play it cool*

2hxlkja.gif

2zi229v.gif

a2qhxx.gif

The Iceman Cometh.

I am not a massive believer in conspiracy theories. The JFK assassination is one I'd like to believe in but for the most part I reckon things generally go down like they have been reported to. 9/11 wasn't Bush, etc.

The one conspiracy theory I am happy to champion is that Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind. That is to say, Stevie Wonder can see.

If stevie wonder was driving jfk - he wouldn't of been shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading the last 75 pages let me see if I have the process right to post here:

1. Pick a random player from somewhere.
2. Post something about us going after them.
Or
3. Post something about us needing to go after them.
You say that as though the 2014 and 2015 threads were different.

My eye still twitches from the memory of reading "and liam anthony" and/or "and a pack of twisties". After the first few times they were as amusing as IUB

You say that as though the 2014 and 2015 threads were different.

My eye still twitches from the memory of reading "and liam anthony" and/or "and a pack of twisties". After the first few times they were as amusing as IUB

>2014 & 2015 threads
>memory of reading
>join date 2016
>who are you really
>who are you really
>who are you really

Mate.

Don't.

I heard that from a guy in a caravan park who knows the neighbor of a guy who once went to a school which was in a suburb not far from over hearing a conversation between a recently retired champs father and some other campaigner.

Was a holiday park for those wondering. Not the Sandowner in Springvale Sth. NTTAWWT.

So make of fhat what you will. Im posting shit loads this trade period, gunna be a player :p will say I was 3/3 and have had a North type second half of the season.Have backed myself in as long as i stick to my processes and game plan. Currently 3/ 89

Wouldn't mind Nathan Brown. He had an unreal season a few years ago before that leg injury. Hasn't been seen much out on the field recently but I don't doubt he can get back to his matchwinning best.

Also, if it means he loses his spot on the Sunday Footy Show, all the more reason for recruiting him.

Wouldn't mind Nathan Brown. He had an unreal season a few years ago before that leg injury. Hasn't been seen much out on the field recently but I don't doubt he can get back to his matchwinning best.

Also, if it means he loses his spot on the Sunday Footy Show, all the more reason for recruiting him.

I agree. Wasn't long ago he was playing really good footy. Him and Tarrant would make a great pair of competitive KP backmen. Could be a decent addition to the spine for the next 3-5 years. Certainly the rookies we picked up a few years ago need atleast another year to build afl bodies. Then they can knock him off.

I agree. Wasn't long ago he was playing really good footy. Him and Tarrant would make a great pair of competitive KP backmen. Could be a decent addition to the spine for the next 3-5 years. Certainly the rookies we picked up a few years ago need atleast another year to build afl bodies. Then they can knock him off.
Dude. He was talking about the other Nathan Brown. The metrosexual one.

Sooner or later it will be Tom Mitchell onto.... ???
I actually spoke to his old man last week and he hasnt decided yet what hes doing - hes keen to stay in sydney but it would be for say 200K less a year which is a fair bit over 3-5 years. There a good club sydney - its hard to get guys out of there

Yep I'm with you Dyl Buckley would be a good value get.

Couple of other younger players less mentioned out of contract that I'd target are Ed Langdon, Membrey, Laverde, Hrovat,Darcy Gardiner and Shane Kersten

Laverde would be untouchable
Hrovat starting to get a decent run at it
Kersten is WA bound
I reckon Membrey wouldn't be moving either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back