2017/18 EFL Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Claude’s meltdown post match was one of the better I’ve seen. Thought he was done with the ranting and sooking and old age had caught up to him, but he’s delivered again. Actually looked like he was going to strangle Ty at one stage.

i was expecting a penalty or the string to go ping. or both.

I had genuine fears of his hammy going when he celebrated that goal.
I was like 'calm down'

But it was the defining moment for mine... (the chase down)

jps4Yc0.jpg
Seriously... Come on Jack. You showed some heart out there yesterday, but just embarrassing yourself here. That excuse mentality is slowly trickling from the manager down onto the players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jps4Yc0.jpg
Seriously... Come on Jack. You showed some heart out there yesterday, but just embarrassing yourself here. That excuse mentality is slowly trickling from the manager down onto the players.
The dick can’t even spell the word lose correctly

jps4Yc0.jpg

This narrative is seriously insipid. Wenger appearing weaker and more pathetic by the day, as is his squad.

jps4Yc0.jpg
Haven’t seen the yellow he refers to but two of his excuses are wrong for a start. The first goal was not a foul and the 2nd goal (Kompany) wasn’t offside as the corner was cut back to the edge of the box and Kompany deflected it on target in a crowd of Goons.

Put the bong down wheelchair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back