2017/18 EFL Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Bristonians for the ride.

Question, Man City are known as the Cityzens, or Citizens. How about Bristol? Swansea? Hull? Stoke? etc?

Tigers, thought that one would be obvious. :p

Get in! Always good to win a London derby.

Good couple of games from us since the Alexis shitstorm.

Lovely to be in another cup final, even if the season is a shitstorm having that excitement of watching one game to win a trophy is always a good experience and continue our good run against Chelsea since Mou left.

Thought Chelsea edged the first half, but the second we were by far the better team. Got our fair share of luck with both goals but overall think we deserved the win. Wilshere and Ozil were fantastic yet again, and Iwobi had one of his better games although excited for Mhki to take his spot in the lineup.

Kante could take a crowbar out there and not get booked.
Is able to get away with countless fouls without getting carded for some reason, the sustained fouling rule doesn't seem to apply to him.

Positives:

- Barkley I thought did quite well for his first game, yes game no exhibition matches nothing in a year
- Bakayoko wasn't terrible

Negatives:

- Need reinforcements at LWB desperately. Alonso can't keep being superman and playing 50 matches a season at wingback

- Willian injured

- No Cesc, Morata, Cahill, etc sigh

- Bats is terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positives:

- Barkley I thought did quite well for his first game, yes game no exhibition matches nothing in a year
- Bakayoko wasn't terrible

Negatives:

- Need reinforcements at LWB desperately. Alonso can't keep being superman and playing 50 matches a season at wingback

- Willian injured

- No Cesc, Morata, Cahill, etc sigh

- Bats is terrible
Conte lost us this game. Selections, formation, tactics and substitutions were all wrong. He’s too stubborn to change. He’s also Wenger’s bunny.

Hope we get Brodgers in the summer.

Conte lost us this game. Selections, formation, tactics and substitutions were all wrong. He’s too stubborn to change. He’s also Wenger’s bunny.

Hope we get Brodgers in the summer.

Conte isn't perfect and has made mistakes
But he is keeping a s**t squad barley together

Just have a look at our average players

Zappa, Rudiger, Pedro, Bats, Drinkwater, Luiz do you want me to keep going

Conte isn't perfect and has made mistakes
But he is keeping a s**t squad barley together

Just have a look at our average players

Zappa, Rudiger, Pedro, Bats, Drinkwater, Luiz do you want me to keep going
Conte has been making mistakes the whole season. He has no plan B. He either needs to realise his s**t tactics don’t work and try something different or our trigger happy owner will give him the arse.

Conte has been making mistakes the whole season. He has no plan B. He either needs to realise his s**t tactics don’t work and try something different or our trigger happy owner will give him the arse.

So two plans he has is the 3-5-2 and the 3-4-3
So no plan b hmmm

Anyway he can play the 4-2-4 he did against Watford and we scored 3 in 10

So two plans he has is the 3-5-2 and the 3-4-3
So no plan b hmmm

Anyway he can play the 4-2-4 he did against Watford and we scored 3 in 10
Wow, so he has two formations that he’s done to death with the exact same players playing the exact same role.

His tactics are rubbish. Our defence has been good considering we have to carry Alonso, Moses and Cahill/Rudiger every game, but when we play five in defence we sacrifice a lot going forward.

Our midfield is where it starts to break down. Moses, Kante, Bakayoko and Alonso are our transition players. There’s not an ounce of creativity among them. Azpillicueta has been our most creative player going forward FFS. If he throws Cesc in there Bakayoko has no idea what to do.

Up top we are awful. We rely on Hazard’s individual brilliance or Morata’s head to bail us out of s**t every game. Hazard and Morata are usually isolated and outnumbered in a 3-5-2. In a 3-4-3 we get overran in midfield and have no creativity. Plus whoever plays on that opposite side to Hazard is usually Pedro or Willian who are both awful.

It’s the same s**t every week.

Wow, so he has two formations that he’s done to death with the exact same players playing the exact same role.

His tactics are rubbish. Our defence has been good considering we have to carry Alonso, Moses and Cahill/Rudiger every game, but when we play five in defence we sacrifice a lot going forward.

Our midfield is where it starts to break down. Moses, Kante, Bakayoko and Alonso are our transition players. There’s not an ounce of creativity among them. Azpillicueta has been our most creative player going forward FFS. If he throws Cesc in there Bakayoko has no idea what to do.

Up top we are awful. We rely on Hazard’s individual brilliance or Morata’s head to bail us out of s**t every game. Hazard and Morata are usually isolated and outnumbered in a 3-5-2. In a 3-4-3 we get overran in midfield and have no creativity. Plus whoever plays on that opposite side to Hazard is usually Pedro or Willian who are both awful.

It’s the same s**t every week.
Yep this is Chelsea's main issue. Willian isn't as bad as you say I think but losing him to injury today left Hazard as your only real threat and made you very easy to defend against.

Yep this is Chelsea's main issue. Willian isn't as bad as you say I think but losing him to injury today left Hazard as your only real threat and made you very easy to defend against.
He has looked OK lately but that’s what he does. Teases then turns to absolute dross when you need him to fire. The fact we were so dependent on him today shows where we’re at. Conte should’ve tried Musonda.

I would cut off my balls and feed them to starving wolves for that Fekir bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back